- 1 WBHRB Recruitment for Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria
WBHRB Recruitment for 9333 Staff Nurse posts is live now. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited applications from eligible Nurses for the post of staff nurse. Interested Nurses from all over India can apply for this through online mode.
Name of the post: Staff Nurse
Number of Vacancies: As given in the below picture
Salary: Pay Level 9 with higher initial at Rs. 29,800/-,Uniform, Washing and amenity allowances as admissible.Total minimum emoluments-Rs. 34,136/-
WBHRB Recruitment for Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria
(a) Indian Citizen.
(b)General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.
(c)Registration as Female/Male Nurse Midwifery from West Bengal Nursing Council.
(d)Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali-Spoken and written.
Age Limit: Between 18 & 39 Years of age as on 01.01.2020, Relaxable for Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Classes and person with disabilities as per Government Rules and Orders, etc in force. 33% of the post of Staff Nurse, Grade II shall be filled up from regular B.Sc. passed female candidates, 2% from regular Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing passed female candidates, 65% from General Nursing and Midwifery passed candidates amongst which 90% from General Nursing Midwifery passed female candidates and 10% from General Nursing Midwifery passed male candidates.
Fee: Candidates must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/-(Rupees two hundred ten only) through GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account: ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
Mode of application: Online Mode only
Important Points to remember while applying
1) Candidates have to upload the Nursing Council Registration Certificates.
2) The applicant must be a citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Govt. of India.
3) Age ,as recorded in Madhya mik or equivalent certificate, shall only be acceptable;
4) The claim of candidates for relaxation of age as a regular /contractual Govt. employee should be proved by a certificate from the appropriate authority showing the period of candidate’s continuous service under Government of West Bengal and the same should be furnished when called for;
5) If in service, the No-Objection Certificate from the competent authority has to be submitted.
Last date to Submit Full Application online: 23.03.2020 before 8pm