- 1 SSC Recruitment 2021- 58 Nursing Officer Vacancies Notification
- 2 SSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- 3 SSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Form
SSC Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission has published the most expected job notification for Nursing Officer across india. SSC has invited applications from eligible nurses possessing B.Sc Nursing qualifications. Desirous nurses must utilize SSC Recruitment 2021. All hopeful nurses must refer the SSC Recruitment 2021 official notification before applying. Also we have provided very clear details found in the SSC Recruitment 2021 official notification. Those include vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, application and selection method of SSC Recruitment 2021 for Nursing Officer Posts. Aspirants must read this carefully and apply further.
SSC Recruitment 2021- 58 Nursing Officer Vacancies Notification
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Officer|
|Vacancies||Total- 56 Posts|
|Nature of Appointment||Permanent Basis|
|Salary||Level-07 of 7th CPC (Rs.44,900-Rs.01,42,400)|
|Method of Recruitment||Written Test/Skill Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC Recruitment 2021 Region Wise Nursing Officer Vacancies
- Jabalpur- 02
- Head Quarters- 53
- Mumbai- 02
SSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- Candidates between 18-30 years can apply for this job.
- Age relaxations (OBC-03 years, SC/ST-05 years, PWD-10 years)
- Individuals should have obtained B.Sc Nursing from recognized university.
- He/She must have registered in State/Indian Nursing Council and must possess valid registration certificate at the time of applying.
SSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Mode of Application
Nurses should apply online through official site
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official site of SSC
- Find and download Official notification in latest news
- Read it carefully
- Confirm your eligibility to apply
- Enter the details using online application link the pay the required fee.
- Complete and submit the application before last date
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use
|Application link||Apply online|
|Starting Date to Apply||24-09-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||25-10-2021|