- 1 JIPMER Project Nurse Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 How to Apply for JIPMER Project Nurse Recruitment 2020?
JIPMER Project Nurse Recruitment 2020: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has invited applications for the post of Project Nurse recently. Individuals with B.Sc in Nursing Qualification can apply for this post. Before applying to this job, please verify all the eligibility criteria given in the official notification. We have given the important information about this recruitment below. let us see it
JIPMER Project Nurse Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Project
DBT Multi-Institutional Network Program on SLE, Cohart Study at the Department of Clinical Immunology, JIPMER.
1) B.Sc in Nursing Can apply for this job. He/She must have registered in State/Indian Nursing Council. He/She must possess valid registration certificate.
2) He/She must have one year clinical experience in OPD, In-patient or in day care management of patients.
3) Desirable if the candidate has experience in counseling of patients with CKD and has computer knowledge.
Candidates below 30 years as on can apply for this job.
Method of Recruitment
Written Test/Computer Based Test. Recruitment will be purely based on the merits of candidates.
Mode of application
There is no application fee for the post.
How to Apply for JIPMER Project Nurse Recruitment 2020?
- Logon to the Official site of JIPMER
- Navigate to Jobs Page
- Find the Jobs Notification
- Read the Official Notifications Carefully
- Download the Application Form
- Keep ready the details you need to enter in the application
- Follow the instructions given to fill the application and complete it.
- Always have two printed copy of online applications, proof of payment.
Address to Submit the Application
Department of Clinical Immunology,
4th Floor, Super Specialty block, JIPMER.
Last Date to Submit Application: 04-06-2020