PGIMER Recruitment 2022: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Chandigarh has published the long awaited job notification for nursing officer posts. Aspiring Nurses across india were eagerly waiting for this PGIMER Recruitment 2022 for a long. Their dream come true now. PGI Chandigarh has invited applications from nurses. Desirous nurses should refer the PGIMER Recruitment 2022 notification information completely before applying. You can get complete information about PGIMER Recruitment 2022 in this page. Read and understand the facts about it, Then apply without mistakes before last date.
PGIMER Recruitment 2022 for 195 Nursing Officer Vacancies
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Chandigarh, Address Here
- Total-195 vacancies
- Reservation: UR-81, SC-29, ST-14, OBC-52, EWS-19
Nature of Appointment
Recruited individuals will be appointed on regular basis.
- Individuals between 18 to 35 years of age can apply
- Relaxations: OBC-03 Years, SC/ST-05 Years, PWD-10 years, PWD+SC/ST-15 years, PWD+OBC- 13 years.
- Individuals possessing B.Sc Nursing or DGNM with one years experience can apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2022
- Registration in state nursing council is mandatory.
- Nurses should possess valid registration certificate at the time of applying.
Selected candidates will be paid as per level-07 of 7th cpc (Rs.44,900-Rs.01,42,400)
Method of Selection
Selection will be based on written test/skill test
PGIMER Nursing officer Application 2022
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit Applications online through PGIMER official site.
- UR/OBC- Rs.1500
- SC/ST- Rs.800
- PWD- No fee
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official website of PGIMER
- Select Recruitment in menu
- Find & Download the official notification
- After Confirming eligibility, Fill up the online application form carefully
- Pay required Application fee, upload the required documents.
- Submit the application before last date.
- Take two Xerox copies of submitted documents for future use.
|Logon the Official Site||PGIMER|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Click Here to Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Starting Date to Apply||01-11-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28-11-2022|