NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has published a job notification for Nurses on 03-12-2021. NPCIL is a Govt of India undertaking, hence Nurses across india can submit applications for Nurse A Vacancies. Individuals possessing minimum Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery are eligible to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021. So All aspiring nurses must utilize this chance to join this NPCIL organization. Individuals who wish to apply must read all eligibility criteria corresponding to NPCIL Recruitment 2021. Those include Age limit, educational qualifications, salary, application process and finally selection process. In this page we have discussed them in detail as below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for 05 Nurse A Vacancies
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Nature of Appointment
Individuals between 18-30 years can apply for NPCIL Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Individual should have completed GNM or B.Sc Nursing or Nursing Certificate with 3 years’ experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces
- Valid Registration certificate from state nursing council at the time of applying is mandatory.
Recruited nurses will be appointed on initial Pay of Rs.44,900/- in level 7 of Revised Pay Structure (Pay Matrix) under CCS (RP) Rules, 2016.
Method of Selection
Selection is based Written Test/Skill Test
NPCIL Nurse A Application Forms 2021
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit Applications online through official site
Candidates should pay application fee as required
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official website NPCIL Careers
- Take a look on Current Recruitment advertisements
- Find & Download the official notification of NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- After Confirming eligibility, Fill up the application form carefully
- Attach the required documents, proof of payment
- Submit the application before last date
- Take two Xerox copies of submitted documents for future use.
|Logon the Official Site||NPCIL|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Click Here to Apply Online||Apply online|
|Starting Date to Apply||03-12-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||27-12-2021|