- 1 NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 NIMHANS Nursing Officer Job Notification 2021 Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- 4 NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 - Nursing Officer Application Details
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 Details
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 for 266 Nursing Officer Vacancies notification is released. NIMHANS has invited applications from eligible indian nationals for the post of Nursing Officer through direct recruitment. NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021 is a most expected one this year. Nurses with B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic. B.Sc Nursing Qualifications should never miss great opportunity. Individuals who belief they are eligible may submit applications to NIMHNAS on or before 28-06-2021. We have provided important details regarding age limit, vacancy, educational qualification, selection, application process of NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 for Nursing Officer Vacancies as below.
NIMHANS Nursing Officer Job Notification 2021 Details
|Name of the Institution||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Officer|
|Vacancies||Total - 266 (UR-82, EWS-25, OBC-66, SC-63, ST-30)|
|Nature of Appointment||Permanent Basis|
|Salary||Level 7 of VII CPC (Rs.44,900-Rs.01,42,400)|
|Method of Recruitment||Written Test (CBT)/Skill Test/Interview|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
Candidates between 18-35 years can apply for this job. However age relaxations apply according to central govt norms.
- Individuals with B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic. B.Sc Nursing Qualification can apply.
- He/She must have registered in State/Indian Nursing Council and must possess valid registration certificate
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 - Nursing Officer Application Details
Mode of Application
Candidates should submit applications in a prescribed format to official address along with required documents
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official site of NIMHANS
- Select Recruitment/Careers Page in Menu
- Find and download Official notification
- Confirm your eligibility to apply
- Enter the details in application and pay application fee using the link above
- Complete and submit the application before last date to official address
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use
|Starting Date to Apply||27-05-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||28-06-2021|
|Address to Submit Application||Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560 029, India,|
FAQ on NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 for Nursing Officer
What is the full form of NIMHANS?
NIMHANS is known as National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences. It is an institute of National Importance under Ministry of Health, Govt of India
What is the Address of NIMHANS?
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Hosur Road / Marigowda Road, (Lakkasandra, Wilson Garden)
Bangalore – 560029
Whether should i submit applications to NIMHANS address?
Yes. You should submit prescribed application form to official address along with proof of payment & other documents.