ICMR NIIH Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Hematology, ICMR has invited applications from eligible indian nationals for the post of Nursing Staff, Lab Technician, Field Worker for a project. Individuals possessing GNM, B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc MLT, DMLT qualifications must utilize this great opportunity. Aspiring individuals who wish to apply must refer ICMR NIIH Recruitment 2021 official notification to confirm eligibility. In this page we have provided details regarding post wise eligibility, salary, application and selection methods. All hopefuls must read the below information and apply before 09th September 5pm.
|Check More Govt Nursing Jobs 2021|
ICMR NIIH Recruitment 2021 for Nursing Staff, Lab Technician, Field Worker
|Name of the Institution||ICMR National Institute of Immuno Haematology|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Staff-01
|Nature of Appointment||Contractual Appointment|
|Salary||Nursing Staff- Rs.30,000
Lab Technician- Rs.25,000
Field Worker- Rs.20,000
|Method of Recruitment||Online Interview|
|Job Location||Nandurbar, Maharashtra|
Candidates between 18-30 years can apply for this job
- Nursing Staff- GNM/B.Sc Nursing with valid registration certificate can apply.
- Lab Technician and Field Worker- DMLT/ B.Sc MLT qualified individuals can apply.
- Individuals with previous experience in research and computer knowledge and good communication skills are given preference.
ICMR NIIH Recruitment 2021 Application Form Details
Mode of Application
Candidates should apply online through official site
Not specified in official notification
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official site of ICMR NIIH
- Select opportunities Page in Menu
- Find and download Official notification
- Confirm your eligibility to apply
- Enter the details using online application link the pay the required fee (if any)
- Complete and submit the application before last date
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use
|Official Website||ICMR NIIH|
|Application link||Apply online|
|Starting Date to Apply||26-08-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||09-09-2021|