Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification for 90 Staff Nurse Jobs is released. It is a contract appointment for 3 months. Candidates having required qualification should visit the official site to apply for this post at https://railkarmikseva.in/. Recruited Candidates will be appointed in the quarantine centres in railway coaches on Pune Division. We have given the important details of this recruitment below. Let us see it.
Central Railway Recruitment for Staff Nurse Jobs details
|Name of the Institution||Central Railway, Pune Division|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|Number of Post||90|
|Nature of Appointment||Contract for 3 months. Extendable according to the needs|
|Salary||Rs.44,900 + allowances|
|Method of Recruitment||Through WhatsApp Call|
|Place of Posting||Quarantine centres in railway coaches on Pune Division|
|Last Date to Apply||27-06-2020|
|Age Limit||Candidates below 40 years can apply for this post. Relaxation for SC/ST/Ex Serviceman-5 years and OBC-3 years|
|Educational Qualification||Certificate as registered nurse and mid-wife having passed 3 ½ years course in general nursing & mid-wifery from a school of nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing). With valid registration of nursing council.Preference will be given to the candidates experienced in managing ICU cases on ventilators and experienced in treating infected/ isolated patients.|
How to Apply for Central Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment?
- Log on to the official Website of Central Railway
- You will find the Official Notification in the Home page it self
- Download that and read it carefully
- Confirm your eligibility to apply
- Click on the Online link to apply
- Complete your Online Application.
- Take print out of the submitted application for further use.
|Official Website||Central Railway|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Last Date to Apply||27-06-2020|
Terms and Conditions of Appointment
1. The contract is valid only for three months from the date of joining, Period of contract is not extendable on any Grounds.
2. The full time CONTRACT staff who enter into contract with the railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of the contract.
3. During the validity of the contract, the staff will be at liberty to terminate the contract by giving 15 days notice to the railways. The contract can also be terminated by the railways at any time during the contract, by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason whatsoever.
4. Any contract staff leaving his place of work on leave of absence should get prior permission of the Controlling Authority.
5. One Day off will be given in a week.
6. The monthly fee for Staff and the daily rate of proportionate reduction from the fee in the event of the staff absents himself/herself for periods exceeding those stipulated in the contract WILL BE ON PRORATA BASIS
7. The staff shall be governed in respect of matter not referred to in these terms and conditions by any order/amendment on the terms contract issued by the Railways from time to time.
8. The contract staff shall attend to all the normal tasks which any regular medical staff is doing conventionally.
You can also Check the below Government Nursing Jobs
|Recruitment Links||Last Date|
|Northern Railway Recruitment 2020, Walk in Interview for 40 Nurse Vacancy||07-07-2020|
|SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2020, Apply for 617 Sister Gr.II vacancies||10-07-2020|