AIIMS NORCET 2022: AIIMS New Delhi has published the most expected notification today. Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) notifications has rolled out in the AIIMS New Delhi website on 04-08-2022. Nurses across india were eagerly waiting for this AIIMS NORCET 2022. Nurses who desire to join AIIMS must clear AIIMS NORCET 2022 with good marks. Individuals must refer the official notification carefully before applying. For easy understanding, we have provided the important eligibility criteria, application and selection process of AIIMS NORCET 2022 below. Kindly refer all points clearly and apply before last date.
AIIMS NORCET 2022
All India Institute of Nursing Sciences (All AIIMS)
Respective AIIMS Institutions
Nursing Officer Group-B
Will be announced by individual aiims institutions in due course.
Nature of Appointment
Successful candidates will be appointed on permanent basis.
Individuals below 30 years can apply. Age relaxations OBC-03 years, SC/ST-05 years, PWD-10 years.
- Individuals with GNM and Two years minimum experience in 50 bedded hospitals
- Individuals with B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing qualifications can apply
- Registration in state nursing council and valid registration certificate is mandatory.
Recruited individuals will be appointed on level-07 of VII pay matrix (Rs.44,9000- Rs.01,42,400)
Method of Selection
Selection will be based on Computer Based Test.
AIIMS NORCET 2022 Exam pattern
a) The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
b) 200 Multiple choice questions of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
c) There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
d) The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST
AIIMS NORCET 2022 Application Forms
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit Applications online through official site
- UR/OBC- Rs.3000
- SC/ST- Rs.24000
- PWD- Nil
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official website of AIIMS Delhi Exams
- Select Recruitment > Nursing officer
- Find & Download the official notification
- After Confirming eligibility, Fill up the online application form carefully
- Pay required Application fee, Attach the required documents,
- Submit the application before last date.
- Take two Xerox copies of submitted documents for future use.
|Logon the Official Site||AIIMS Delhi|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Click Here to Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Starting Date to Apply||04-08-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||21-08-2022|