UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 14 Nursing Tutor Jobs notification is officially released in UPSC official site. Union Public Service Commission has planned to conduct recruitment to fill up Nursing Tutor Posts at Lady Hardinge Medical College & Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, New Delhi. It is a great opportunity for nurses across india. Nurses possessing B.SC Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing qualifications can submit application for UPSC Recruitment 2021. In this page we have given you details about eligibility, salary, application and selection process of UPSC Recruitment 2021 for Nursing Tutor. Nurses must read the below information carefully and submit application carefully before 16-12-2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 14 Nursing Tutor Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission
College of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Smt.Sucheta Kriplani Hospital
Total-14. ( SC-02, OBC-05, EWS-02, UR-05) (PwBD-01)**
Nature of Appointment
Recruited Nursing Tutors will be appointed on permanent basis.
Individuals below 35 years can apply for UPSC Nursing Tutor Recruitment 2021
Individuals should have obtained B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university. He/She must have registered in State Nursing Council
Recruited Nursing tutors will be appointed at Level 10 of 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix
Method of Selection
Selection is based on Written Test/Interview.
UPSC Nursing Tutor 2021 Application Forms, Last Date
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit Applications through official site (ORA)
- UR/OBC- Rs.25
- SC/ST- & PWD- Nil fee
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official website of UPSC
- Select Recruitment > Advertisements in Menu.
- Find & Download the official notification of UPSC Nursing Tutor Recruitment (Advertisement 17)
- After Confirming eligibility, Fill up the online application form carefully
- Attach the required documents, proof of payment
- Submit the application and take print out of submitted application form
- Take two Xerox copies of submitted documents for future use.
|Logon the Official Site||UPSC|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Click Here to Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Starting Date to Apply||27-11-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||16-12-2021|