- 0.1 UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 for Staff Nurse Posts Details
- 0.2 UPRVUNL Staff Nurse recruitment details
- 1 How to Apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment?
UPRVUL Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is Shortly called as UPRVUNL. It is thermal power plant under the Government of Uttarpradesh. UPRVUNL has invited applications for the post of staff nurse recently. We request the candidates to go through official notification available in official site (uprvunl.org). Indian Nurses having the required qualifications can apply for this post.
In this post we provide the important points of this recruitment. i.e. Educational Qualification, Vacancies, Mode of Application & etc.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 for Staff Nurse Posts Details
|Name of the Institute||Uttar Pradesh Rajiya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|Number of Vacancy||18|
|Nature of Appointment||Permanent|
|Last Date to Apply||25-05-2020|
UPRVUNL Staff Nurse recruitment details
1) Candidates with Diploma in Nursing/B.Sc in Nursing Can apply for this job. He/She must have registered in State/Indian Nursing Council. He/She must possess valid registration certificate.
Candidates below 35 years as on can apply for this job. Relaxations are applicable as per govt norms.
Method of Recruitment
Written Test/Computer Based Test. Recruitment will be purely based on the merits of candidates.
There shall be Two parts of Examination.
PART-1: ( 150 Marks) & Contains Questions from Nursing (DGNM level)
PART -2: (50 Marks) & Contains Questions from General Hindi and Knowledge
There shall be 0.25 negative mark for each incorrect answer
Mode of application
As per UPRVUNL decision. You can find it while applying online.
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment?
- Logon to the official site
- Navigate to Recruitment Page
- Read the Official Notifications Carefully
- Click the Apply Button
- Keep ready the details you need to enter in the online application
- Then follow the instructions given and complete the online application
- Always have two printed copy of online applications, proof of payment.