- 1 TN Diploma Nursing Admission 2021
- 2 TN Diploma Nursing Admission 2021 Outline
- 3 TN Diploma Nursing Eligibility
- 4 TN Diploma Nursing Selection Method
- 5 TN Diploma Nursing Admission Applications
- 6 TN Diploma Nursing Admission Important Dates and Links
TN Diploma Nursing Admission 2021
TN Diploma Nursing Admission 2021 for 2040 seats. Directorate of Medical Education, Tamilnadu Government has released admission notice for Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (DGNM) Course. Nursing courses are always scopeful to compare with any other courses. It has very good job opportunity in government and private sector hospitals. DGNM Course is iconic one where many young candidates aspire to join. TN Diploma Nursing Admission 2021 is live now. So Aspiring candidates who wish to join in DGNM Course should apply online for Admission. We have given important information of TN Diploma Nursing Admission 2021 like Age limit, Educational Qualification, Application fee, Online Application Method and important Dates. etc. Let us see them Now.
TN Diploma Nursing Admission 2021 Outline
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamilnadu|
|Total Number Govt Institution||24|
|Duration of the Course||3 years|
|Gender||Only Female candidates can apply|
|Application Method||Online Mode|
|Whether stipend provided during the course?||Yes. Stipend is provided for clinical duties.|
TN Diploma Nursing Eligibility
Candidates between 17 to 35 years can apply for TN Diploma Nursing Admission 2021.
a) Candidates should have studied “Tamil” as the first language.
b) Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board /any other equivalent Board in the following group of subjects.
i. 65% of the seats will be filled up with candidates in the following subjects.
A. Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subject. B. Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
ii. 25% of the seats will be filled up with candidates in the following a. subjects.
A.Vocational Nursing. B. Foundation Science as Vocational subject.
iii. 10% of the seats will be filled with candidates in the subject not specified in items (i) and (ii) above.
c) If adequate number of eligible candidates are not available in item ii and iii, the seats will be reverted back to item
d) Candidates who have passed the HSC in Open University are not eligible to apply for Diploma in nursing course
- OC, BC, BCM & MBC/DNC - A Pass in Higher Secondary with 40% Aggregate
- SC/ST/SCA- A Pass in Higher Secondary
TN Diploma Nursing Selection Method
CALCULATION OF MARKS:- Ranking will be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained by the eligible candidates. The marks obtained through different Boards will be taken into account after normalization. For More information kindly refer official prospectus.
The Secretary, Selection Committee will publish Merit List once it is ready.
- There will be single window counseling system
- Admission to Diploma in Nursing course, shall be made by online counseling on the basis of merit applying the rule of reservation.
TN Diploma Nursing Admission Applications
Mode of Application
Candidate should apply online for Tamilnadu Diploma Nursing Admission 2021
Rs.250 should be paid online.
How to Apply?
- Log on to official site of DME
- Select Diploma Nursing Courses 2020-2021 Session prospectus and Download it
- Refer Prospectus carefully and confirm your eligibility
- Click on the Online Link to Apply
- Enter details online and pay required fee and complete the application
- Download the submitted application and take two copies for future use.
TN Diploma Nursing Admission Important Dates and Links
|Official Website||Directorate of Medical Education|
|Application Link||Apply Online Here|
|Date of Notification||14-02-2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application||15-02-2021|
|Last Date for submission of online application||21-02-2021|
|Last Date to upload certificates||23-02-2021|