Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2020 for 30 Nurse-A Vacancies Notification is published now. This recruitment is for Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati. Recruited Nurses will be appointed on permanent basis with very good salary. All over Nurses from india can apply for this posts. So Interested Nurses must visit the official website and refer Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment Official Notification for More information. Indian Nurse Today Provide important information about this Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment. Those include number of vacancies, educational qualifications, salary, application mode, recruitment method etc. Let us see them as below.
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment- Nurse A Details
|Name of the Institution||Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati under the administration of Tata Memorial Centre (A govt of india undertaking)|
|Name of the Post||Nurse-A|
|Number of Vacancies||Total- 66 (30-UR, 16-OBC, 09-SC, 04-ST, 06-EWS, 01-OH)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Application Fee||Rs.300. However exemptions apply as per norms.|
|Method of Recruitment||Written Test/Interview.|
|Starting Date to Apply||06-07-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||24-07-2020|
|Age Limit||Candidates below 30 years can apply for this job.|
|Educational Qualification||1. General Nursing &Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital. Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years.
2. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. Working pattern will be 6 days a week. General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) should be recognized by Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
Recruited Candidates will be paid Rs. Level 7 [Pre-revised PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 + 4600 GP]
Benefits of TMC
- Allowances : In addition to pay, other allowances including DA, HRA, TA etc. will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
(b)Training &Development : All officers will be eligible for institutional financial support for active participation in National and International Medical Meetings, Workshops and Conferences after their probation is closed.
(c) Medical Facility :Will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
(d) Accommodation : Residential accommodation will be provided subject to availability.
- Retirement Benefits : All are eligible for retirement benefits and pension under the New Pension Scheme.
How to Apply for Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment?
- Logon to the official site of TMC
- Select Careers page on the home screen
- Find and Download the official notification
- Read the Official Notifications Carefully
- Confirm your eligibility to apply
- Click on the Online Application Link to Apply against Nurse-A Vacancies
- Keep ready the details you need to enter in the online application
- Then follow the instructions given and complete the online application
- Pay the application fee as required.
- Always have two printed copy of online applications, proof of payment for future use.
|Official Website||Tata Memorial Centre,|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Last Date to Apply||24-07-2020|
Candidates are requested visit official website frequently for exam dates and more.
You Can Also Check Latest Staff Nurse Recruitment in Government