Staff Nurse Vacancy in Central Government Hospitals
Nursing has seen tremendous changes in education, research and clinical practices. The need for skilled nursing professionals is increasing day to day. Nurses are the main pillar of health profession. They are the central axis of the health system. Their Multidimensional work is inevitable. Role of Nurses in tertiary care hospital is vital. So, Government of India recruits and appoint Nurses is more number for their institutions. Important Central Government Hospitals recruiting Nurses are
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi, Jodhpur, Bathinda, Bibinagar, Raipur, Patna, Mangalagiri, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal etc)
- Employees' State Insurance Corporation Medical Colleges & Hospitals (Across India)
- Railway Recruitment Board Hospitals (Across India)
- Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, New Delhi
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry
- Union Public Service Commission & etc
Staff Nurse Vacancy in Clinical Research
Nowadays clinical research projects are conducted in almost all tertiary care medical institutes. The need for staff nurse role in collecting & collating research data, sample collection, data analysis is vital. The basic Nursing Research subject in their curriculum provides an excellent opportunity. ICMR, THSTI, NIMHANS, SVNIRTAR, AIIMS, TMC, ILBS etc recruit nurses for clinical research projects.
Staff Nurse Vacancy in NHM
Nurses have very good job vacancies in National Health Mission. Implementing a health scheme across India is a tough task without a workforce. Each & Evert State in India has implemented Schemes of NHM. Nurses work 24x7 in all sub-centers, primary health centers, Community Health Centers for effective implementation of Health Schemes. The following are important Health schemes under NHM.
- Reproductive Child Health (RCH)
- Comprehensive Emergency Obstetric and Newborn Care (CEmONC)
- Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK)
- Mobile Medical Units
- Non-Communicable Disease Control Programme & More.
Nurses are recruited through District Health Societies or through the State NHM.
Staff Nurse Vacancy in Public Sector undertaking
Ensuring safety of employees in a company is the sole responsibility of the employer. A simple first aid can save the life of an individual at work site during medical emergencies. Law of India has specified the mandatory availability of First aid centers in industrial setup. There are more than 100 Maharatna, Miniratna companies across India. All PSU have their own hospitals to provide medical aid to their employees, and first aid centers inside work area to deal emergencies. Important PSU Offering Jobs for Nurses include SAIL, IOCL, ONGC, GAIL etc.
- Steel Authority of India Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- MIDHANI and More
Staff Nurse Vacancy in State Governments
State Public service Commissions & Recruitment Board publish staff nurse vacancy for the state owned health institutes. E.g. Medical Colleges, District Hospitals. Hence Candidates should always keep on eye for Staff Nurse Vacancy in our page for quick updates.
What are the other benefits of joining Govt Staff Nurse Jobs?
Job security, Decent Salary, Pension schemes, Health Insurance coverage are the main benefits of Govt Staff Nurse Jobs.