Govt Nursing Jobs 2021 in India
Staff Nurse Jobs 2021: Here is good news for Aspiring Nurses across India. Ministry of Health has released notifications for Staff Nurse Jobs. Nurses must keep watching our Govt Nursing Jobs Page to get latest staff nurse jobs updates. Nurses with minimum GNM/BSc Nursing Qualifications are eligible for staff nurses jobs. Nurses can see the latest Staff Nurse vacancy in government in below table. We have arranged it according to its last date to apply. So Hopeful Nurses should never this Govt Nursing Jobs Opportunity. Read the complete information about each staff nurse jobs notification, Understand the important points like age limit, vacancy, educational qualifications, application and Selection method then submit your applications.
Latest Govt Staff Nurse Jobs 2021 in India - GNM, ANM, BSc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, Ph.D in Nursing
|IOCL||Junior Nursing Asst- 01||12-10-2021|
|AIIMS Raebareli||ICTC Counselor-01||30-09-2021|
|DMHO Guntur||Staff Nurse- 137||30-09-2021|
|DMHO Nellore||Staff Nurse- 60||30-09-2021|
|NUHM Kurnool||Staff Nurse- 76||30-09-2021|
|DMHO Kurnool||Staff Nurse - 05||28-09-2021|
|Goa PSC||Nursing Tutor-04||28-09-2021|
|MCC Thalassery||Research Nurse- 03||24-09-2021|
|DHFWS Ambala||Staff Nurse-07, ANM-04||22-09-2021|
|CIP Ranchi||Nursing Officer-45||21-09-2021|
|AIIMS Jodhpur||Project Nurse-02||21-09-2021|
|LNH Delhi||Staff Nurse-02||20-09-2021|
|DMHO Kadapa||Staff Nurse-13||15-09-2021|
|DMHO Guntur||Staff Nurse-40||15-09-2021|
|AIIMS Mangalagiri||Professor cum Principal- 01
Lecturer in Nursing-05
|DHS Lohardaga||Staff Nurse-28||11-09-2021|
|CMHO Sukma||Staff Nurse- 54||17-09-2021|
|NHM||Staff Nurse- 26, Psychiatric Nurse-01||15-09-2021|
|AIIMS Rishikesh||Tutor/Clinical Instructor-08||15-09-2021|
|ECHS Secunderabad||Nursing Assistant-05||04-09-2021|
|SCTIMST||Staff Nurse - Various||31-08-2021|
|IIT Madras||Staff Nurse-03||23-08-2021|
|Cantonment Board Secunderabad||Nurse-02||21-08-2021|
|AIIMS Gorakhpur||Principal- 01
Staff Nurse Jobs 2021 - State Wise Vacancy
Important Facts About Staff Nurse Recruitment
Various Designations for Staff Nurse
- Nursing Officer
- Nursing Sister
- Nurse Midwife
- Research Nurse
- Staff Nurse Grade-2/Group-B
- Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Mid-Level Health Provider (MLHP)
- Mid-Level Service Provider (MLSP)
Individuals between 18 to 30 years can submit applications. However Age Relaxations apply according to Govt Norms.
- The minimum age limits for staff nurse jobs include General Nursing and Midwifery/B.Sc Nursing.
- Individuals must have registered in state nursing councils and must possess valid registration certificate.
What is Salary for Staff Nurse Jobs in Government Service?
Nurses are paid between Rs.35,000 to Rs.65,000 as initial pay according to recruiting organizations. In central government organizations salary of Staff Nurse Grade II/ Nursing officer is Level-7 (Rs.44,900-Rs.01,42,400) of 7th central pay commission
Important Organizations offering Govt Staff Nurse Vacancy
- AIIMS- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- ESIC- Employee State Insurance Corporation
- RRB- Railway Recruitment Board
- NIMHANS- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences
- JIPMER- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
- PGIMER- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- NHM- National Health Mission (State & District Levels)
- PSU- Public Sector Undertakings like SAIL, CIL, ONGC, IOCL, Mazagon Dock etc
Selection Methods for Staff Nurse Recruitment
Individuals will be recruited based on their performance in Written Examination and Skill Test. Questions will be set to assess the competency level of individuals to perform the described roles and responsibilities.
Staff Nurse / Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus
Syllabus consists of General Studies, , General English, Basic computer knowledge, Arithmetic ability & Logical Reasoning 10th Standard level). The major portion is includes all nursing subjects at GNM level.The below are the nursing subjects from which questions are asked.
- Nursing Foundation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Microbiology & Hospital Infection Control
- Medical Surgical Nursing & Intensive-care Nursing
- Mental Health – Psychiatric
- Midwifery & Gynaecology
- Paediatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Management
What is NORCET?
NORCET is known as Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test. AIIMS introduced NORCET first on the year 2020. Staff Nurses across India should participate in this national level eligibility exam for Nursing Officer Posts. Based on the marks obtained in NORCET, Nurses can apply for Nursing Officer Recruitment conducted by various branches of AIIMS.
How to Apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy?
Nurses first should read the official notification carefully to know the eligibility criteria. After confirming all eligibility criteria proceed for online/offline applications. Common steps include the following.
- Logon the official site of organization
- Choose job/careers/recruitment/vacancy in menu or in the front page itself
- Find the official notification and read it carefully
- Confirm all eligibility criteria
- Prepare documents ( Academic Certificate, Nursing Council registration certificates, passport size photograph, left thumb impression, signature copy) to be uploaded in required file (usually between 50kb-100kb) sizes in cases of online application mode.
- Enter details in online / offline mode carefully
- Pay Application fee online / Demand Draft Mode
- Attach/Upload Documents to application and submit it before last date
- Always take two xerox copies of submitted applications and payment proof until the recruitment process is over
Staff Nurse Jobs Description
Staff Nurse play very important key roles in all hospitals. Nurses are available in the ward 24x7 manner. They provide evidence based patient care. The following are role of nurses in hospital.
- Monitoring Vital Signs (Temperature, Pulse, Respiration, Blood Pressure, SpO2)
- Bed Making
- Providing Basic Cares to patients (Mouth Care, Hair Care, Sponging, Back Care)
- Drug Administration (Enteral and Parental Routes)
- Collecting blood investigation reports and maintains it patient case sheets.
- Attending Rounds with Consultants and executing special orders
- Preparing patients for Surgery or any special procedures (Lumbar Puncture, Paracentesis, ICD Placements etc)
- Providing Consent forms for patient & attenders
- Wound Dressing
- Providing Counseling and psychological support to patients and attenders.
- Ensures ward cleanliness
- Reports any untoward events to superiors and rectifies it.
How to know latest Staff Nurse Recruitment?
It is very simple. Indian Nurse Today provides upcoming Staff Nurse Jobs notifications quickly. So please bookmark our Staff Nurse Jobs immediate for updates.
Whether Staff Nurse and Nursing Officer are same post?
Yes. Both are same. Only nomenclature was changed from staff nurse to nursing officer.
Uniform During Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Jobs
Nurses must wear uniform as prescribed by working organizations.
Duty shifts and Duration of Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Jobs
Nurses have to work on three shift basis. They include Morning (7am to 1pm), Evening (1pm to 7pm), Night Shift (7pm-7am).
What are allowances given to Nurses in Government Service?
Along with salary Dearness allowance, Travel Allowance, House Rental Allowance, Nursing Allowance, Uniform allowances provided to nurses.
What are the deductions made in Salary of a staff nurse?
Amount will be deducted against Income Tax, Pension schemes, professional tax, Employee Health Insurance schemes from salary.
Why Staff Nurse Jobs good scope in Govt Sector?
None other than Nursing Profession stays with sick people 24x7 to serve. Naturally to provide the quality of care rendered it is vita to maintain Staff : Patient ratio. For that Nurses are recruited in more numbers according to ratio. According to Indian nursing council there staff: patient ratio should be 1:8 and in intensive care setup 1:1. Also Nurses have multiple roles other than patient care. So, To ensure smooth functioning of any hospitals, it vital to fill up Staff Nurse vacancies according to norms. So Staff Nurse Jobs have good scope.