Staff Nurse Jobs 2021: Indian Nurse Today provides you latest Govt Staff Nurse Jobs 2021 updates across India. Individuals possessing ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, and Ph.D can find latest Govt Nursing Jobs 2021 notifications here. Nursing is one of the most scopeful among all profession. Nursing profession has very good Government Jobs opportunity in India. Central government institutions (AIIMS, ESI, JIPMER, RRB, CNCI, CIP, PGIMER etc), State Government PSC, NHM etc are the major sources for Staff Nurse Jobs 2021. Indian Nurse Today have collected those notifications and brought to your screen. Individuals should confirm eligibility, before applying govt staff nurse jobs 2021. Choose your desired Organizations’ Govt Nursing Jobs 2021 from below table.
Latest Govt Staff Nurse Jobs 2021- ANM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, Ph.D in Nursing
|NPCIL||Nurse A- 05||27-12-2021|
|CDMPHO Sundargarh||Staff Nurse/ANM-05||15-12-2021|
|CMHO Raipur||Nursing Officer-60
|NIH||Nurse Gr I- 01,
Nurse Gr II-6
|SGPGI||Nursing Tutor-08||Yet to announce|
|GMCH Chandigarh||Staff Nurse-162||27-12-2021|
|AIISH Mysore||Nursing Superintendent-01||17-12-2021|
|HAL Bangalore||Staff Nurse-07||14-12-2021|
|AIIMS Patna||Nursing Officer- 200||30-11-2021|
|TMC||Nurse A, B & C- 102
Asst Nursing Superintendent- 04
Senior Study Nurse-01
|VPCI New Delhi||Nursing Officer-05||22-11-2021|
|CMHO Gaurela||Nursing Officer- 21
Staff Nurse- 01
|DHS Latehar||Staff Nurse-08
|WBHRB||Staff Nurse- 6114||18-11-2021|
Important Facts About Staff Nurse Jobs 2021
India is a country with a huge population. As of 2020, 1.38 billion people live in India. Meeting the health needs of them is challenging. According to WHO, India needs 4.3 million additional Registered nurses to meet health needs of population by 2024. Nursing is a like central axis of any health system. Starting from a Primary Health Centre to Tertiary care medical institutions, Role of Nurses is vital. Staff Nurses available 24x7 in ward to serve patients. To Provide Quality of Care, It is vital to ensure number of nurses against bed strength.
Various Designations for Staff Nurse
- Nursing Officer
- Nursing Sister
- Nurse Midwife
- Research Nurse
- Staff Nurse Grade-2/Group-B
- Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Mid-Level Health Provider (MLHP)
- Mid-Level Service Provider (MLSP)
Individuals between 18 to 30 years can submit applications. However Age Relaxations apply according to Govt Norms.
- The minimum age limits for staff nurse jobs include General Nursing and Midwifery/B.Sc Nursing.
- Individuals must have registered in state nursing councils and must possess valid registration certificate.
What is Salary for Staff Nurse Jobs in Government Service?
Nurses are paid between Rs.35,000 to Rs.65,000 as initial pay according to recruiting organizations. In central government organizations salary of Staff Nurse Grade II/ Nursing officer is Level-7 (Rs.44,900-Rs.01,42,400) of 7th central pay commission
Important Organizations offering Govt Staff Nurse Jobs 2021
- AIIMS- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- ESIC- Employee State Insurance Corporation
- RRB- Railway Recruitment Board
- NIMHANS- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences
- JIPMER- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
- PGIMER- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- NHM- National Health Mission (State & District Levels)
- PSU- Public Sector Undertakings like SAIL, CIL, ONGC, IOCL, Mazagon Dock etc
Selection Methods for Staff Nurse Recruitment
Individuals will be recruited based on their performance in Written Examination and Skill Test. Questions will be set to assess the competency level of individuals to perform the described roles and responsibilities.
Staff Nurse / Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus
Syllabus consists of General Studies, , General English, Basic computer knowledge, Arithmetic ability & Logical Reasoning 10th Standard level). The major portion is includes all nursing subjects at GNM level.The below are the nursing subjects from which questions are asked.
- Nursing Foundation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Microbiology & Hospital Infection Control
- Medical Surgical Nursing & Intensive-care Nursing
- Mental Health – Psychiatric
- Midwifery & Gynaecology
- Paediatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Management
What is NORCET?
NORCET is known as Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test. AIIMS introduced NORCET first on the year 2020. Staff Nurses across India should participate in this national level eligibility exam for Nursing Officer Posts. Based on the marks obtained in NORCET, Nurses can apply for Nursing Officer Recruitment conducted by various branches of AIIMS.
How to Apply for Staff Nurse Jobs 2021?
Nurses first should read the official notification carefully to know the eligibility criteria. After confirming all eligibility criteria proceed for online/offline applications. Common steps include the following.
- Logon the official site of organization
- Choose job/careers/recruitment/vacancy in menu or in the front page itself
- Find the official notification and read it carefully
- Confirm all eligibility criteria
- Prepare documents ( Academic Certificate, Nursing Council registration certificates, passport size photograph, left thumb impression, signature copy) to be uploaded in required file (usually between 50kb-100kb) sizes in cases of online application mode.
- Enter details in online / offline mode carefully
- Pay Application fee online / Demand Draft Mode
- Attach/Upload Documents to application and submit it before last date
- Always take two xerox copies of submitted applications and payment proof until the recruitment process is over
Staff Nurse Jobs 2021- FAQ
Whether Staff Nurse and Nursing Officer are same post?
Yes. Both are same. Only nomenclature was changed from staff nurse to nursing officer.
Staff Nurse Uniform
Nurses must wear uniform as prescribed by working organizations.
Duty shifts and Duration of a Staff Nurse
Nurses have to work on three shift basis. They include Morning (7am to 1pm), Evening (1pm to 7pm), Night Shift (7pm-7am).
What are allowances given to Nurses in Government Service?
Along with salary Dearness allowance, Travel Allowance, House Rental Allowance, Nursing Allowance, Uniform allowances provided to nurses.
What are the deductions made in Staff Nurses' Salary ?
Amount will be deducted against Income Tax, Pension schemes, professional tax, Employee Health Insurance schemes from salary.