SCTIMST Recruitment 2022: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology has invited applications from eligible Indian Nurses for Nursing Officer Posts on regular basis. SCTIMST Recruitment 2022 is a good news for nurses possessing GNM or B.Sc Nursing. Aspirants who looks for central govt nursing jobs must utilize this great opportunity. Individuals must refer the below information carefully and under all criteria to apply. Individuals must remember the last date to apply online is 22-04-2022. So you must submit applications early to avoid network failures during last time. Let us see more information below.
SCTIMST Recruitment 2022 for 40 Nursing Officer Job Vacancies
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology
Nursing Officer 'A'
Total- 40 (UR-13, SC-8, ST-12, OBC-07)
Nature of Appointment
Recruited Nurses will be appointed on regular basis.
Individuals below 35 years can apply. Age relaxations apply according to norms. (OBC-03 year, SC/ST-05 years, PWD-10 years)
- Individuals with B.Sc Nursing or DGNM with 02 years experience can apply for this SCTIMST Recruitment 2022
- Registration in State Nursing Council is mandatory.
- Individuals must possess valid registration certificate
Monthly remuneration will be based on Pay Matrix Level 7 Rs.44900 - Rs.142400.
Method of Selection
Selection is based Written Test/Interview
SCTIMST Nursing Officer Application Forms 2022
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit Applications online
- UR/OBC/EWS- Rs. 500
- SC/ST- Nil
- PWD- Nil
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official website of SCTIMST
- Select Recruitment> Active Notifications
- Find & Download the official notification
- After Confirming eligibility, Fill up the online application form carefully
- Pay required Application fee, Attach the required documents,
- Submit the application before last date
- Take two Xerox copies of submitted documents for future use.
|Logon the Official Site||SCTIMST|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Click Here to Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Starting Date to Apply||23-02-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||22-04-2022|