Sainik School Imphal Recruitment 2021 Details
Sainik School Imphal Recruitment 2021 for 01 Nursing Sister Job: Sainik School Imphal has invited eligible indian nationals for Nursing sister Job on contractual basis. Nurses with GNM/B.Sc Nursing Qualification can apply for this job. Aspiring Nurses must refer official Sainik School Imphal Recruitment notification for details like age limit, educational qualification, salary, selection & application process. We also have given these details in briefly as below.
Sainik School Imphal Nursing Sister Vacancy Notification details
|Name of the Institution||Sainik School Imphal, Manipur|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Sister (only female candidates should apply)|
|Nature of Appointment||Contractual Basis|
|Method of Recruitment||Written Test/Skill Test|
Nursing Sister Eligibility
Candidates between 18-50 years can apply for this job
- Nurses who possess GNM/B.Sc Nursing Qualification can apply.
- He/She must have registered in State/Indian Nursing Council and must possess valid registration certificate.
- 05 years experience is needed
Sainik School Imphal Recruitment Application
Mode of Application
Candidates should submit applications offline
ApplicationfeeofRs500/-(non-refundable)to be deposited at the School’s BankAccount(i.e.Bank of India, Sainik School Branch, IFSC Code –BKID0005064, Account Number –506420110000001 ). Proof of deposition of Application Fee is required to be attached with Application.
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official site of Sainik School Imphal
- Select Recruitment/Careers Page in Menu
- Find and download Official notification
- Confirm your eligibility to apply
- Enter the details in application link the pay the required fee.
- Complete and submit the application along with self attested required testimonials before last date
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use
|Official Website||Sainik School Imphal|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Address to submit Application||Principal, Sainik School, Imphal(Manipur)–795114|
|Last Date to Apply||17-03-2021|