RGSSH Recruitment 2020: Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital has invited applications for the post of staff nurse/Nursing Officer recently. Individuals with DGNM/B.Sc in Nursing Qualification can apply for this post. Before applying to this job, please verify all the eligibility criteria given in the official notification. We have given the important information about this recruitment below. let us see it
|Name of the Institute||Rajiv gandhi Super Specialty Hospitals|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer|
|Number of Vacancy||209|
|Nature of Appointment||Initially for One year on Contract basis with Full Salary which may be extended upto 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||22/05/2020|
RGSSH Recruitment 2020 details for 209 Staff Nurse Jobs
1) Candidates with Diploma in Nursing/B.Sc in Nursing Can apply for this job. He/She must have registered in State/Indian Nursing Council. He/She must possess valid registration certificate.
DGNM candidates should have 5 years post qualification experience in NABH accredited hospitals with minimum 200 beds or in any National Health Schemes or in HLL/ONGC/BHEL etc
B.Sc Nursing candidates should have 2 years post qualification experience in NABH accredited hospitals with minimum 200 beds or in any National Health Schemes or in HLL/ONGC/BHEL etc
Candidates below 50 years as on can apply for this job. Relaxations are applicable as per govt norms.
Rs 9,300-34,800 +GP Rs 4600 on consolidated basis
Method of Recruitment
The selection shall be made purely on merit (marks scored in academic qualification,higher qualification then minimum qualification as per recruitment rules&higher experience basis only
Mode of application
Online Mode through mailing to email@example.com
How to Apply RGSSH Recruitment 2020?
- Logon to the official site
- Navigate to careers page
- Read the Official Notifications Carefully
- Download the application form
- Keep ready the details you need to enter in the application
- Then follow the instructions given and complete the online application. All the pages should be self attested. application is invalid unless self attested. attach all the required documents.
- Convert the copies in to pdf format
- Submit the application to the given mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Always have two printed copy of online applications, proof of payment.