Facts about Nursing Tutor Recruitment
Educational Qualifications for Nursing Tutor Jobs
- Individuals must have completed minimum Graduation in Nursing i.e. B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. M.Sc Nursing Qualified individuals also eligible to apply for the post.
- Nurses must have three year experience in teaching institutes
- He/She must have registered in State/India Nursing Council
- He/She must possess valid nursing council registration certificate at the time of applying.
Nursing Tutor Job Age Limit
- In Central Government Institutions, Age limit for Nursing Tutor Posts is 35 years. However age relaxations apply according to central government norms.
- In State Government college of nursing, age limit is set common at 37 years. This also differs according to the state government norms.
Major Institutions with College of Nursing Institutes
The following apex medical institutions has pioneered model of Nursing Colleges, Schools where Graduate Nurses are engaged for Nursing Tutor Jobs
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Delhi, Bibinagar, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar etc)
- ESI Medical Colleges (e.g. Gulbarga, Karnataka)
- LHMC Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences and more.
Salary of Nursing Tutor Posts
Generally Nursing Tutors are paid very decent salary to compare with private sectors. They have annual increments, DA allowances, Nursing Allowances and Medical Insurance coverage etc.
Nursing Tutor Salary at AIIMS College of Nursing is Level-10 in the Pay Matrix of the 7th CPC (Rs.56, 100- 1, 77,500/-)
Whether Nursing Tutor post has other designations?
Yes. They include
- Sister Tutor
- Clinical Instructor etc.