NHM UP Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission has released an important job notification for nurses on 07-01-2022 through advertisement Ref. No:589/SPMU/NHM/2021-22/6408. NHM UP has invited applications from nursing professionals to fill up 4000 Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancies. It is fantastic opportunity for nurses who desire to join in government service. Individuals possessing B.Sc Nursing qualifications must utilize NHM UP Recruitment 2022. Recruited CHO will be posted Health & wellness centre to strengthen the rural health chain. In this page we have provided details about vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, salary, application and selection methods of NHM UP Recruitment 2022. Aspirants can read the information below and apply further.
NHM UP Recruitment 2022 for 4000 CHO Posts
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
Community Health Officer
Total 4000 Posts
Nature of Appointment
CHO will be appointed on contractual basis
Upper age limit is 35 years. However age relaxations apply according NHM Rules.
1) Candidates who have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from academic year 2020 & onward from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University will be eligible to apply.
2) Registered as Nurses & Midwives in UP Nurses & Midwives Council. In case registration certificate is not available candidates have to annex copy of registration slip duly self-attested with the application form.
The successful candidate shall be appointed as Community Health Officer on contractual basis at sub center level HWCs and paid Rs 20,500 (Twenty Thousand Five Hundred) per month honoraria plus up to Rs 15,000 (Fifteen Thousand) per month performance based incentive (PBI)
Method of Selection
Selection is based on Written Test/Interview
NHM UP CHO Application Form 2022
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit Applications online through official site
Individuals should pay application fee as required by UP NHM
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official website NHM UP
- Select Recruitment/Careers Page
- Find & Download the official notification of NHM UP Recruitment 2022
- After Confirming eligibility, Fill up the application form carefully
- Attach the required documents, proof of payment
- Submit the application before last date
- Take two Xerox copies of submitted documents for future use.
|Logon the Official Site||NHM UP|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Click Here to Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Starting Date to Apply||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date to Apply||Yet to be announced|