NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh has invited applications from eligible nurses for Community Health Officer Posts. Recruited individuals will have to undergo 04 month certificate course in community health for nurses (CCHN) training. On successful completion of training individuals will be posted as CHO across UP State. Desirous individuals must refer the official notification carefully before applying. Understand important facts found in official notification. It includes age limit, vacancy, educational qualification, salary, application and selection methods etc. Get more details about NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 below.
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 for 5505 vacancies
National Health Mission
Across U.P State. Refer notification for district wise vacancy.
Community Health Officer
Training and Appointment
Recruited candidates will have to undergo 04 months training for CCHN course. Then they will be appointed as CHO in different districts.
Individuals bel0w 35 years can apply.
- Individuals with GNM or B.Sc Nursing can apply.
- Registration and valid registration certificate from State Nursing Council is mandatory.
1) Rs. 10,000/- per month will be offered as stipend during the training period, which includes boarding & lodging allowances.
2) Maximum Rs. 35,500/-per month (Rs 20,500 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive) will be offered at the time of posting at SC-HWC in the district as a CHO subject to guideline issued by GoI.
Method of Selection
Computer Based Test.
NHM UP CHO Application Forms 2022
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit Applications online
There is no application fee.
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official website of NHM UP
- Select opportunities page
- Find & Download the official notification
- After Confirming eligibility, Fill up the application form carefully
- upload the required documents,
- Submit the application before last date
- Take two Xerox copies of submitted documents for future use.
|Logon the Official Site||NHM UP|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Click Here to Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Starting Date to Apply||20-07-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||09-08-2022|