NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: Punjab National Health Mission has released official notification to recruit Community Health Officers. Individuals with B.Sc nursing qualifications can apply for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022. Aspirants must confirm eligibility before applying. We have provided important eligible criteria found in the official notification below. it includes age limit educational qualification, salary, application and selection methods etc. Remember last date to apply online is 25-07-2022. Let us see more details below.
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 for 350 CHO Vacancies
National Health Mission
Community Health Officer
Nature of Appointment
Individuals below 18 to 37 years can apply for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022
Individuals below B.Sc Nursing with Integrated Community Health Course or separate 06 months Certificate course in community health can apply. Registration and valid registration certificate from state nursing council is mandatory.
Consolidated salary:- Rs. 20000/- + incentive upto Rs.15000/- (incentive based on performance) per month
Method of Selection
NHM Punjab CHO Application Forms 2022
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit Applications online through official site.
- UR/Other categories- Rs. 1000+18% GST= Rs. 1180/
- SC/ST- Rs. 500+18% GST = Rs. 590/-
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official website
- Select careers in menu
- Find & Download the official notification
- After Confirming eligibility, Fill up the application form carefully
- Pay required Application fee, Attach the required documents,
- Submit the application before last date
- Take two Xerox copies of submitted documents for future use.
|Logon the Official Site||NHM Punjab|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Click Here to Apply Online||Apply online|
|Starting Date to Apply||12-07-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||25-07-2022|