NHM Kerala Recruitment 2021: Centre for Management Development, on behalf of Kerala National Health Mission invited applications from Staff Nurses. Name of the Post is Mid Level Service Providers. This is a new programme aims to improve the health condition at the village levels. Interested Nurses can apply for this job through official site. Indian Nurse Today has given the important requirements of this recruitment. Let us see them.
NHM Kerala Recruitment 2021- Staff Nurse MLSP Details
|Name of the Institution||Centre for Development Management, NHM Kerala|
|Name of the Post||Mid Level Service Provider (Staff Nurse MLSP)|
|Number of Vacancies||1603|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Method of Recruitment||Written Test/Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||25-12-2020 at 10am|
|Last Date to Apply||08-01-2021 at 5pm|
NHM Kerala Recruitment 2021 MLSP Vacancies
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancies|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc in Nursing/GNM with one year post Qualification experience|
Recruited Candidates will be paid Rs.17,000+Rs.1000 TA
How to Apply for NHM Kerala Recruitment 2021 (MLSP)?
- Logon to the official site of Kerala NHM
- Select Recruitment page on the home screen
- Read the Official Notifications Carefully
- Confirm your eligibility to apply
- Click on the Online Application Link to Apply
- Keep ready the details you need to enter in the online application
- Then follow the instructions given and complete the online application
- Pay the application fee as required.
- Always have two printed copy of online applications, proof of payment for future use.
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Link||Apply on Here|
|Last Date to Apply||08-01-2020|