NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission, Karnataka|
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officer|
|Nature of Appointment||Contractual Appointment|
|Salary||High Priority Districts- Rs.24,200 Non
Priority Districts Rs.22,000
Incentives upto Rs.8000 per month
|Method of Recruitment||Written Test|
|Job Location||All districts of Karnataka|
NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates between 18-35 years can apply for this job. Age relaxations apply according to NHM karnataka Norms
Nurses should possess B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Qualification can apply.
He/She must have registered in State/Indian Nursing Council and must possess valid registration certificate at time of applying.
NHM Karnataka CHO Application Forms 2021
Mode of Application
Candidates should apply online through https://techkshetra.info/
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official site of https://techkshetra.info/
- Find and download Official notification of NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2021
- Confirm your eligibility to apply
- Enter the details using online application link the pay the required fee.
- Complete and submit the application before last date
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use
|Official Website||NHM Karnataka|
|Guidelines to Apply||Download|
|Application link||Apply online|
|Starting Date to Apply||27-09-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||18-10-2021|