LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment Details
LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment 2021 - Apply for 35 Jobs. Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi has released a notification for 35 Nursing Attendant Jobs on regular basis. Candidates from all over india can apply for this LHMC Nursing Attendant Jobs. Those who have completed First Aid Course from a recognized College should utilize this LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment 2021. Aspiring candidates must check official notification to confirm eligibility. India Nurse Today provided important Information of LHMC Nursing Attendant Recruitment as below.
LHMC Nursing Attendant Vacancy Details
|Name of the Institution||Lady Hardinge Medical College|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Attendant|
|Vacancies||35 (UR-04, EWS-14, OBC-13, ST-04)|
|Nature of Appointment||Permanent|
|Salary||Level 1 in pay matrix (Rs.18000-Rs.56900)|
|Method of Recruitment||Written Test/Interview|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
LHMC Nursing Attendant Eligibility
Candidates between 18-27 years can apply for this job. Relaxations apply as per norms.
- Matriculation (10th) Pass or equivalent pass from a recognized board
- First Aid Certificate from a Central or State Govt recognized institution.
- one year experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital.
LHMC Nursing Attendant Application
Mode of Application
Candidates should Submit application in a prescribed format to LHMC
Application fee should be paid through NTR bharatkosh.gov.in Portal
- ESIC Bengaluru Recruitment 2021, Walk in Interview for 10 Nursing Tutor Vacancy
- AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021, Apply for 04 Staff Nurse Jobs
- CNCI Recruitment 2021, Apply for 106 Staff Nurse Job Vacancy at http://cnciexam.com/
- TMC Varanasi Recruitment 2021, Apply Online for 31 Female Nurse-A Jobs Right Now
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official site of LHMC
- Select Vacancies Page in Menu
- Find and download Official notification
- Confirm your eligibility to Apply
- Fill up the Application and make payment
- Complete and submit the application before last date official address
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use
|Address to Submit Application||Director, LHMC & SSKH, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, New Delhi, 110001|
|Last Date to Apply||13-03-2021|