LGBRIMH Walk in Interview 2021: Lokopriya Gopinath Bardoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health is famous Central Govt Psychiatric Institute as we all know. LGBRIMH has released an official notification for Assistant Professor in Psychiatric Nursing. Individuals possessing M.Sc in psychiatric Nursing specialty can attend the interview. Before that individuals must read the below information to confirm eligibility. We have provided details about age limit, educational qualification, salary, application and selection method of LGBRIMH Walk in Interview 2021. Let us see them in details.
Check More Central Govt Nursing Jobs 2021
LGBRIMH Walk in Interview 2021
|Name of the Institution||LGBRIMH, Tezpur, Assam|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor (Psychiatric Nursing)|
|Nature of Appointment||Contractual Appointment|
|Method of Recruitment||Interview (online/offline)|
|Job Location||Tezpur, Assam|
LGBRIMH Asst Professor Psychiatric Nursing Walk in Interview 2021 Eligibility
Candidates between 18-30 years can apply for this job
- Nurses who possess M.Sc/Ph.D in Psychiatric Nursing Qualifications can apply. three years experience is required
- He/She must have registered in State/Indian Nursing Council and must possess valid registration certificate
LGBRIMH Walk in Interview Date, Mode & Application method 2021 Details
Mode of Application
Candidates should e-mail all testimonial including original certificates, experience certificate, Passport size photograph to official e-mail id email@example.com and Interview option (whether online/offline) must be mentioned.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official site of LGBRIMH
- Select Careers Page in Menu
- Find and download Official notification
- Confirm your eligibility to attend walk in interview
- send the required documents to official e-mail id
- Attend the walk in as you requested (online/offline)
|Last Date to send E-mail||13-09-2021|
|Date of Interview||14-09-2021|