Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research shortly called as ‘JIPMER’ is one of the most famous Medical institutions of India. Being an Apex center for Heath of Puduchery and Tamil Nadu, has it own style of recruitment of Staff Nurses. Generally JIPMER Nurses recruitment exam found to be the toughest one to compare with other recruitment exams of ‘All Indian Institute of Medical Institutions (AIIMS)’, ‘Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)’, ‘Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)’.
Here are some Nclex-RN style questions those were asked in recent ‘JIPMER’ Nursing Officer Recruitment Exams.
PART 8/10 (Questions 71 to 80 of 100)
71. The nurse is caring for several mother-baby couplets. In planning the care for each of the couplets, which mother would the nurse expect to have most severe after birth pains?
a. G4, P1 patient who is breast feeding
b. G3, P3 patient who is breast feeding her infant
c. G2, P3 cesarean patient who is bottle-feeding her infant
d. G3, P3 patient who is bottle feeding her infant
72. Assuming the menstrual cycle length as 32 days and LMP as june 10th, which of the following is most likely due date?
a. march 12
b. march 17
c. march 21
d. march 27
73. Thirty year old female complained of wetting her dress while coughing which one of the following conditions a nurse should suspect?
74. which one of the following is not a described type of female bony pelvis?
75. Benefits of breast feeding include all except
a. it provides nutrients
b. colostrum provides a high level of immune protection
c. less prone for gastro intestinal infections
d. it provides adequate iron for premature new born
76. which IUCD needs to be replaced only after 10 years
a. copper T 200
c. Cu-380 A
d. nova T
77. Aspermia is the term used to describe
a. absence of semen
b. absence of sperm
c. presence of abnormal sperms
d. absence of sperm motility
78. which factor is most closely associated with successful smoking cessation?
a. enrollment in a short term support group
b. lack of reliance on nicotine gum as a secondary intervention
c. preparation of a plan to deal with potential relapses
d. reliance on a single intervention
79. A newly married healthy couple is asking for the best method of contraception and which of the following methods a nurse will advice?
a. barrier method
b. rhythm method
c. intrauterine devices
d. combined oral pills
80. All are high risk factors for the endometrial carcinoma except
d. exogenous estrogen