Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research shortly called as ‘JIPMER’ is one of the most famous Medical institutions of India. Being an Apex center for Heath of Puduchery and Tamil Nadu, has it own style of recruitment of Staff Nurses. Generally JIPMER Nurses recruitment exam found to be the toughest one to compare with other recruitment exams of ‘All Indian Institute of Medical Institutions (AIIMS)’, ‘Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)’, ‘Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)’.
Here are some Nclex-RN style questions those were asked in recent ‘JIPMER’ Nursing Officer Recruitment Exams.
PART 7/10 (Questions 61 to 70 of 100)
61. Which condition places a patient with cardiac illness at increased risk of sudden death?
d. chest pain
62. Nurse working in an ICU must be aware of the ratio of chest compression for ventilation in CPR procedure is
63. How long should a nurse wait after taking cold milk for recording oral temperature?
a. 5 to 10 minutes
b. 10 to 20 minutes
c. 20 to 30 minutes
d. 30 to 40 minutes
64. Maternal death rate is expressed deaths per
a. 1000 live births
b. 1000 pregnancy
c. 10,000 live births
d. 10, 000 pregnancies
65. which type of solution causes water to shift from cells to plasma?
66. Bleeding time is prolonged in all the following except?
a. viper bite
b. idiopathic thrombocytopenia
d. von-willibrand disease
67. How much oxygen a nurse should give to a patient with chronic respiratory failure?
a. 1 liter/mt with nasal prongs
b. 2 liter/mt with nasal mask
c. 10 liter/mt with nasal mask
d. 10 liter/mt with nasal prongs
68. All the factors aid in venous return to the heart except
a. negative intrathoracic pressure
b. one way valves in the veins
c. left ventricular contraction
d. squeezing action of major muscles
69. All the following enzymes are secreted by gastrointestinal system except
70. While recording intake output nurse has to consider insensible water loss from human body and the normal is
a. 200 ml
b. 400 ml
c. 800 ml
d. 1000 ml