Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research shortly called as ‘JIPMER’ is one of the most famous Medical institutions of India. Being an Apex center for Heath of Puduchery and Tamil Nadu, has it own style of recruitment of Staff Nurses. Generally JIPMER Nurses recruitment exam found to be the toughest one to compare with other recruitment exams of ‘All Indian Institute of Medical Institutions (AIIMS)’, ‘Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)’, ‘Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)’.
Here are some Nclex-RN style questions those were asked in recent ‘JIPMER’ Nursing Officer Recruitment Exams.
PART 5/10 (Questions 41 to 50 of 100)
41. Which one of the following cancer that does not metastasize commonly to liver?
42. Direct action of parathyroid hormone include everything Except
a. Increased resorption of calcium from bone
b. Increased absorption of calcium from intestine
c. Increased reabsorption of calcium from kidney
d. Increased production of 1, 25 dihydroxy vitamin D
43. All the following cancers have infective etiology Except
a. Squamous carcinoma of penis
b. Squamous carcinoma of Lung
c. Burkit’s Lymphoma
d. Kaposi’s Sarcoma
44. All are true regarding Vitamin A except
a. It is found green leafy vegetables
b. High dose in pregnancy is teratogenic
c. Supplementation reduce mortality in measles
d. Supplementation reduce morbidity in diarrhea
45. What is the best way to be adapted by a nurse to avoid hematoma formation when undertaking venipuncture?
a. Choose a vein that is soft and refills fast
b. Tab the vein hard before venipuncture
c. Apply firm pressure for 1 minute after procedure
d. Apply heparin containing ointment after procedure
46. Nurse giving oxygen therapy should know that it has to be humidified because
a. Oxygen is a hot air and it may burn trachea
b. Oxygen is a dry gas and thickens the mucus
c. Oxygen gets cleaned of pathogens by humidification
d. Oxygen is easily absorbed because humidification add H-ion to it
47. Nurse engaged in suction process of Tracheostomy in situ patient who requires frequent suctioning. How long she should do suctioning every time?
a. 15 Seconds
b. 30 Seconds
c. 45 Seconds
d. 60 Seconds
48. Nurse taking care of a pregnant lady is being asked about when to start breast feeding. what should be her appropriate reply?
a. 2 hours after delivery
b. 4 hours after delivery
c. 6 hours after delivery
d. 8 hours after delivery
49. A nurse must be aware that eating maize alone may lead onto
50. A nurse observe palmar erythema and she understands that it is met with
a. Cardiac failure
b. Renal failure
c. Hepatic failure
d. Adrenal failure