Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research shortly called as ‘JIPMER’ is one of the most famous Medical institutions of India. Being an Apex center for Heath of Puduchery and Tamil Nadu, has it own style of recruitment of Staff Nurses. Generally JIPMER Nurses recruitment exam found to be the toughest one to compare with other recruitment exams of ‘All Indian Institute of Medical Institutions (AIIMS)’, ‘Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)’, ‘Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)’.
Here are some Nclex-RN style questions those were asked in recent ‘JIPMER’ Nursing Officer Recruitment Exams.
PART 4/10 (Questions 31 to 40 of 100)
31) Physician wants central venous catheterization. Nurse has to know which vein he should make use of
a. Radial vein
b. Femoral vein
c. Basilic vein
d. Cephalic vein
32) Twenty five year old lactating woman presented with fever, acute breast pain and swelling. which one of the following organisms cause this acute breast problems?
33) Nurse Caring for a patient with breast mass may have to know that all the following facts are true following facts are true regarding fibroadenoma of breast EXCEPT
a. Rubbery, non tender mass
b. Moves free inside breast
c. Occurs in post menopausal women
d. No treatment/excision biopsy is usually done
34) Nurse has to council a pregnant lady regarding puerperium. She has to suggest the patient, the normal duration of puerperium. Which one of the following is normal duration of puerperium?
a. 2 weeks
b. 4 weeks
c. 6 weeks
d. 8 weeks
35) All the following are complications of twin pregnancy EXCEPT
b. Post Maturity
c. Low Birth weight
d. Congenital malformations
36) Pre renal failure occurs in
a. Heart Failure
c. Toxic Nephropathy
37) Islets of Langerhans are concentrated in which portion of pancreas?
d. Uncinate process
38) Hyper functioning of anterior pituitary in pre-pubertal children causes
c. Addison’s disease
d. Cushing’s disease
39) All the following are associated with increased chance of acquiring HIV infection in women except
a. Chlamydia infection
b. Bacterial vaginoisis
c. Herpes simplex infection
d. Trichomonas vaginalis infection
40) Nurse caring a high risk pregnant lady with heart disease, must know, which one of the following valvular lesions cause death during labor?
a. Aortic stenosis
b. Aortic regurgitation
c. Mitral stenosis
d. Mitral regurgitation