- 1 JIPMER Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2020
- 2 JIPMER Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2020 Instructions
- 3 Exam Centres
- 4 Click Here to Download the Hall Tickets
- 5 Official Notification Here
- 6 Scheme of Examination
- 7 Like "Indian Nurse Today" on Facebook Fore More updates
- 8 Click Here to Know about the Skill Test in Nursing Officer Recruitment
JIPMER Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2020 is released and the exam date is announced. Nursing Candidates all over india had applied for the post of Nursing Officer at JIPMER Karaikal.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2020
Before Downloading the Hall Ticket let us see the brief information on this recruitment.
|Name of the Post||Nursing Officer Grade-II|
|Place of Posting||JIPMER Karaikal Branch|
|Nature of the Job||Permanent|
|Salary||Around 65000Rs in Hand Starting salary|
|Mode of Exam||Written Test/CBT|
|Method of Recruitment||Based on the Merit of Written Test/Skill Test
Skill Test is a Passing Nature
|Date of Exam||08-03-2020|
|Venue of Exam||All Over India|
JIPMER Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2020 Instructions
- Hall Tickets for the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects.
- The Hall Ticket will contain: (1)Name and date of birth as typed b y the candidate in the application. (2) Photo and signature image as uploaded b y the candidate. (3) Examination Cit y allotted and Roll Number.
- NO change in the category/age/name/DOB (Date of Birth) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply a fresh before the closing date.
- Request for rectification / change of an y other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under an y circumstance.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their hall ticket which is mandatory for certificate verification and till appointment.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination unless he/she produce the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centers along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
- Test centre of Computer Based Test (CBT): The test centre for computer Based Test (CBT) will be preferable in Puducherry/Chennai or an y other places as decided b y the Director, JIPMER. However, the candidates cannot claim as a matter of rights to be allotted a centre of their choice. The JIPMER will have the discretion to allot exam centre.
- In case of an y unforeseen circumstances the Exam Cit y can be cancelled at an y point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in website/ text message