ILBS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 is open now: Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) invites application for the entrance examination in the prescribed form through online mode for M.Sc-Medical Surgical Nursing (Gastro Enterology Nursing) as regular stream of 2 years duration for the academic session 2020. Let us see the salient features of this course details.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Details
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences|
|Course||M.Sc Medical Surgical Nursing (Gastro Entrology)|
|Duration of course||2 Years|
|Fee||Rs.35,000 Per Years + Accommodation fee as per institutional policy|
|Commencement of Course||August 2020|
The candidate must possess
1) B.Sc (N) or Post Basic.B.Sc (N) or B.Sc (Hons) Nursing degree with 50% aggregate
2) Valid Nursing Council Registration Certificate
3) one year of clinical experience after the course.
Mode of Application
Method of Admission
Candidates are admitted purely based on their performance in the Entrance examinations followed by Personal interview.
Scheme of Admission
Stage I- Written Entrance Exam for 75 Marks
Stage II- Personal Interview
Stage III- Publication of Merit List
Date of Entrance Examination: 15/06/2020 at 10 am
Date of Interview: 16/06/2020 at 10am
Date of Publication of Merit List: 18/06/2020
How to Apply ?
1) Log on to the Official website of ILBS
2) Navigate to M.Sc Nursing Admission in academics Menu
3) Read the Advertisement and Prospectus Carefully
4) Prepare Document required to apply
5) Click on the online Application and enter correct details and make payment
6) Take a printout of the application for further use
1)Application Fee is non-refundable and no claims in this regard shall be entertained.
2) While applying online, kindly read the Instructions carefully before proceeding.
3) Please download and save a print of Registration Slip and retain it till the completion of the admission process.
4) The provisional list of shortlisted candidates shall be made available on the website and e-mail/SMS alert shall be sent to the registered e-mail ID/ Mobile Number. No separate call letter shall be sent by Post.Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of ILBS for any upload with regard to admit card, counseling,result, etc.