IHBAS Vacancy 2022: Institute of Human Behavior & allied sciences has published an important Faculty notifications on regular basis. Individuals possessing M.Sc Nursing qualifications can apply for this IHBAS Recruitment 2022. Find all eligibility criteria of IHBAS Vacancy 2022 in this page below. Interested individuals should carefully refer age limit, vacancy, educational qualification, salary, application, selection methods etc and apply before 26-11-2022.
IHBAS Vacancy 2022 for Professor in Psychiatric Nursing posts
Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences
Post Name & Vacancy
- Associate Professor (Psychiatric Nursing)- 01
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatric Nursing) - 01
Nature of Appointment
- Associate Professor (Psychiatric Nursing)- 46 years
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatric Nursing) - 41 years
- Individual possessing M.Sc Nursing qualifications can apply for these vacancies.
- 06 years experience in teaching for Associate professor post is required.
- 03 years experience in teaching for Assistant professor post is required
Recruited individuals will be appointed at Level-13A1+ Rs.138300-Rs.209200 pay scale
Method of Selection
Selection will be based on written test/interview
IHBAS Associate Professor Application Forms 2022
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit Applications in a given format to official address
- UR/OBC- Rs.1000
- SC/ST- Nil
- PWD- Nil
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official website of IHBAS
- Find & Download the official notification in home page
- After Confirming eligibility, Fill up the application form carefully
- Pay required Application fee in DD Format addressed The Director, IHBAS
- Attach the required documents & Submit the application
- Take two Xerox copies of submitted documents for future use.
|Logon the Official Site||IHBAS|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Starting Date to Apply||25-10-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||25-11-2022|
Address to Submit application forms
Office of Director, IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095