- 1 ICMR NIE Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 ICMR NIE Staff Nurse Recruitment Eligibility
- 3 ICMR NIE Staff Nurse Walk in Interview Details
- 4 ICMR NIE Staff Nurse Job Description
ICMR NIE Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 for 01 Junior Nurse Vacancy notification is released. Indian council of Medical Research has many research institution across india. ICMR- National Institute of Epidemiology is located in Chennai. ICMR NIE has invited application for the post of Junior Nurse on contract basis. Interested Nurses from all over india can apply for this ICMR NIE Staff Nurse Recruitment. For More clear information candidates refer official notification ICMR NIE Staff Nurse. We have given the important information about ICMR NIE Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021. Let us see it.
ICMR NIE Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Institute
ICMR - National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai.
Junior Staff Nurse
Model District for Public Health Preparedness, Surveillance and Response: Multi-Strategic Integrated Approach in Thiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu, India.
Rs.18,000/-per month (Consolidated)
Duration of Contract
Up to September 21
ICMR NIE Staff Nurse Recruitment Eligibility
31 years. Including 3 years relaxation for OBC
ANM with 5 years experience can apply. Graduate Nursing Candidates are desirable.
Walk in Interview
ICMR NIE Staff Nurse Walk in Interview Details
Before attending interview, candidates should
- log on to the official website
- Find and download the official notification
- Confirm your eligibility
- Download the application form and attach the required documents
- Attend the interview at ICMR NIE Chennai on given date and time
|Date of Interview:||19-01-2021|
|Place of Interview||ICMR Chennai|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Site||ICMR NIE|
ICMR NIE Staff Nurse Job Description
- Perform patient recruitment from different hospital wards
- Collect clinical history and other project specific details
- Collect biological samples (Blood, Urine, throat swab, nasal swab, stool) for laboratory testing
- Report to the project assistant/ project Scientist on case enrolment and data collection.
- Any other work assigned by the Director/PI/Co-PI/ Supervisory officer