Gujarat Ayurved University Recruitment 2020 for 06 Staff Nurse and 03 Midwife Vacancies notification is released. This is a permanent recruitment. Candidates from all over india can apply for this job. Aspiring Candidates should refer official notification of Gujarat Ayurved University Recruitment 2020 and also the official website. We have given the important details of Gujarat Ayurved University Recruitment for Nursing Vacancies, like Age Limit, Number of Posts Salary, Educational Qualification, Method of Selection, Mode of Applying etc. Let us see it in detail.
Gujarat Ayurved University Recruitment 2020 - Details
|Name of the Institution||Institute for Post Graduate Teaching & Research in Ayurveda, Under Gujarat Ayurved University|
|Number of Vacancies||Staff Nurse-06, Midwife-03|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode. Application and other details should be submitted to official address|
|Nature of Appointment||These are permanent Vacancies|
|Method of Recruitment||Written Test/Interview|
|Last Date to Apply||30-07-2020|
|Place of Posting||Jamnagar, Gujarat|
|Staff Nurse||35 Years (Relaxations apply as per norms)|
|Mid Wife||30 Years (Relaxations apply as per norms)|
|Staff Nurse||1.B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Ayurved Nursing from Statutory University.
2. Registered with Gujarat Nursing Council / Indian Nursing Council OR Diploma of Nursing in Ayurveda.
|Mid Wife||1. B.Sc. (Nursing) or B.Sc. (Ayurved Nursing) from a Statutory University.
2. Registered with Gujarat Nursing Council / Indian Nursing Council
|Staff Nurse||Level-5 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 29200- 92300 )|
|Mid Wife||Level-2 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.19900- 63200)|
How to Apply for Gujarat Ayurved University Recruitment?
1. Interested candidates must visit the official website
2. So Logon to the official website of Gujarat Ayurved University
3. On the Home Page Recruitment Page under Informations Tab
4. Then Select Advertisement No. PGT/02/2020 Which is the official notification.
5. Read it Carefully and Confirm your eligibility to apply
6. Download the Application form from the same page.
7. Enter the details as required in the form
8. Attach Proof of Payment and required documents.
9. Submit the application to official address through registered post. No hand Application will be received.
10. Take two copies of submitted application, proof of payment, postal receipt for future use.
|PWD (Persons with Bench marked Disability)||No Application Fee|
Application fee is to be paid by bank Demand draft (DD) of nationalized bank only (b) Application fee is non-refundable, and payable by Demand Draft only for each application, drawn in favour of “Director, IPGT&RA” payable at Jamnagar.
|Official Website||Gujarat Ayurved University|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Last Date Extension Notice||See Corrigendum Notice|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Address to Submit Application||The Director, Institute for Post Graduate Teaching & Research in Ayurveda (IPGT&RA),
Gujarat Ayurved University,
Opp. B-Division Police Station,
Gurudwara Road, Jamnagar-361 008 (Gujarat)