Staff Nurse Jobs 2021: Here is good news for Aspiring Nurses across India. Ministry of Health has released notifications for Staff Nurse Jobs. Nurses must keep watching our Govt Nursing Jobs Page to get latest staff nurse jobs updates. Nurses with minimum GNM/BSc Nursing Qualifications are eligible for staff nurses jobs. Nurses can see the latest Staff Nurse vacancy in government in below table. We have arranged it according to its last date to apply. So Hopeful Nurses should never this Govt Nursing Jobs Opportunity. Read the complete information about each staff nurse jobs notification, Understand the important points like age limit, vacancy, educational qualifications, application and Selection method then submit your applications.
Check Latest Govt Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021
|IIT Madras||Staff Nurse-03||23-08-2021|
|BECIL - AIIA||Staff Nurse- 50
Operation Theatre Nurse- 03
|Cantonment Board Secunderabad||Nurse-02||21-08-2021|
|AIIMS Gorakhpur||Principal- 01
|NIV Pune||Project Nursing Support-02||13-08-2021|
|NIE Chennai||Project Nurse-02||13-08-2021|
|Oil India Limited||Nursing Tutor-05, Nurse-13||12-08-2021 & 13-08-2021|
|Border Security Force (BSF)||Staff Nurse (SI)- 37||26-07-2021|
|ITI Limited||Staff Nurse-28||22-07-2021|
|ILBS||Manager (Nursing)- 01
Assistant Manager Nurse OH- 01
Nurse OH- 1
Junior Nurse OH- 2
Executive Nurse OH- 2
Junior Executive Nurse OH- 3
(OH- Orthopaedically Handicapped)
|ESIC College of Nursing||Principal-01, Vice Principal-01, Associate Professor-01, Assistant Professor-01||09-07-2021|
|ESIC College of Nursing||Nursing Tutor-11||08-07-2021|
|Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders ltd||Paramedics-02||04-07-2021|
Designations of Staff Nurses in Govt Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Officer
- Nursing Sister
- Nurse Midwife
- Research Nurse
- Staff Nurse Grade-2/Group-B
- Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Mid-Level Health Provider (MLHP)
- Mid-Level Service Provider (MLSP)
Staff Nurse Job Description
Staff Nurse play a key role in all hospitals. Nurses are available in the ward 24x7 manner. They provide evidence based patient care. The following are role of nurses in hospital.
- Monitoring Vital Signs (Temperature, Pulse, Respiration, Blood Pressure, SpO2)
- Bed Making
- Providing Basic Cares to patients (Mouth Care, Hair Care, Sponging, Back Care)
- Drug Administration (Enteral and Parental Routes)
- Collecting blood investigation reports and maintains it patient case sheets.
- Attending Rounds with Consultants and executing special orders
- Preparing patients for Surgery or any special procedures (Lumbar Puncture, Paracentesis, ICD Placements etc)
- Providing Consent forms for patient & attenders
- Wound Dressing
- Providing Counseling and psychological support to patients and attenders.
- Ensures ward cleanliness
- Reports any untoward events to superiors and rectifies it.
Important Govt Organizations that offer Staff Nurse Jobs
The following are major organizations recruiting Staff Nurses.
- AIIMS- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- ESIC- Employee State Insurance Corporation
- RRB- Railway Recruitment Board
- NIMHANS- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences
- JIPMER- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
- PGIMER- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- NHM- National Health Mission (State & District Levels)
- PSU- Public Sector Undertakings like SAIL, CIL, ONGC, IOCL, Mazagon Dock etc
What is NORCET?
NORCET is known as Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test. AIIMS introduced NORCET first on the year 2020. Staff Nurses across India should participate in this national level eligibility exam for Nursing Officer Posts. Based on the marks obtained in NORCET, Nurses can apply for Nursing Officer Recruitment conducted by various branches of AIIMS.
Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus
Written Competitive examinations for Staff nurse/Nursing Officer Jobs include both Nursing and General Knowledge questions. It is vital for candidates to know what kind of questions they will meet in exam. To know that, Syllabus is vital.
Click Here to Download the syllabus of Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer Exam
What is eligibility for Staff Nurse Jobs?
Individuals between 18 to 30 years can submit applications. However Age Relaxations apply according to Govt Norms.
- The minimum age limits for staff nurse jobs include General Nursing and Midwifery/B.Sc Nursing.
- Individuals must have registered in state nursing councils and must possess valid registration certificate.
What is Salary of Staff Nurses in Govt Nursing Jobs?
Nurses are paid between Rs.35,000 to Rs.65,000 as initial pay according to recruiting organizations.
How to Apply for Staff Nurse Recruitment?
Nurses first should read the official notification carefully to know the eligibility criteria. After confirming all eligibility criteria proceed for online/offline applications. Common steps include the following.
- Logon the official site of organization
- Choose job/careers/recruitment/vacancy in menu or in the front page itself
- Find the official notification and read it carefully
- Confirm all eligibility criteria
- Prepare documents ( Academic Certificate, Nursing Council registration certificates, passport size photograph, left thumb impression, signature copy) to be uploaded in required file (usually between 50kb-100kb) sizes in cases of online application mode.
- Enter details in online / offline mode carefully
- Pay Application fee online / Demand Draft Mode
- Attach/Upload Documents to application and submit it before last date
- Always take two xerox copies of submitted applications and payment proof until the recruitment process is over.
What are other Govt Nursing Jobs offered?
- Nursing Superintendent / Nursing Supervisor
- Maternity and Child Welfare Officer
- Nursing Tutor / Clinical Instructor
- Assistant / Associate Professor in Nursing
- Professor in Nursing and etc
How to know latest Staff Nurse Jobs?
It is very simple. Indian Nurse Today provides upcoming Staff Nurse Jobs notifications quickly. So please bookmark our Govt Nursing Jobs page for updates.
Why Staff Nurse Vacancy is always high in Govt Sector?
India is a country with larger population. It is vital for the government to provide good quality health care to all citizens. Nurses are playing major role in health care. So Recruiting More Nurses will uplift the quality of care to patients. Hence Government has decided to recruit and appoint nurses according to Patient Staff Ratio