- 1 GMC Shahdol Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 GMC Shahdol Staff NurseVacancy 2021 Details
- 3 GMC Shahdol Staff Nurse Post Eligibility
- 4 GMC Shahdol Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Application Details
GMC Shahdol Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Details
GMC Shahdol Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 for 238 Vacancies: Govt Medical College Shadol has released a job notification for staff nurse posts on 18-05-2021. Aspiring Nurses with minimum GNM/B.Sc nursing qualifications may submit online applications. Before that Nurses must refer GMC Shahdol Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 official notification for more details.
We have provided details regarding eligibility, salary, online application, selection methods of GMC Shadol Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 below. Applicants may refer the below information carefully.
GMC Shahdol Staff NurseVacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Institution||Government Medical College, Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|Nature of Appointment||Permanent Basis|
|Method of Recruitment||Written Test/Interview|
|Job Location||Shadol, Madhya Pradesh|
Check More Govt Nursing Jobs 2021
GMC Shahdol Staff Nurse Post Eligibility
Candidates between 18-40 years can apply for this job
Nurses who possess GNM/B.Sc Nursing Qualification can apply.
He/She must have registered in MP State Nursing Council and must possess valid registration certificate
GMC Shahdol Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Application Details
Mode of Application
Candidates should apply online
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official site of MP online
- Find and download Official notification in front page
- Read it carefully Confirm your eligibility to apply
- Enter the details using online application link the pay the required fee.
- Upload Required documents like Photo, Certificates, Marksheets etc
- Complete and submit the application before last date
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use
|Official Website||MP Online|
|Application link||Apply online|
|Starting Date to Apply||27-05-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15-06-2021|