Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute (BBCI) was set up by a voluntary organization called 'Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Society Trust'. Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah (4th September 1893 - 25th September 1956) was a great physician, freedom fighter and philanthropist of Assam. In 1958 at a public meeting in Guwahati, a decision was taken to set up a cancer hospital at Guwahati to commemorate the memory of Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah.
It is a grant aid institute of department of atomic energy, Government of India and a unit of Tata Memorial Centre (Mumbai). Now BBCI has invited eligible indian nurses for the post of staff nurse on ad-hoc basis. Let us see the details below.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Number of Vacancies: 25 (estimated, subject to change as per administrative decisions)
Age Limit: below 30 years
Duration of Appointment: 6 Months
Educational Qualification: General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology nursing with 2 years experience in a 50 bedded hospital or B.Sc in Nursing with 2 years experience in 50 bedded hospital.
Important to Instructions to candidates
- Appointment will be made initially for 6 months
- Interested eligible candidates may report for the walk-in- interview with complete bio data supported by the copies of certificates and testimonials before the selection committee on 19-02-2020 ( Wednesday) between 9am to 10am in the conference hall of the institute.
- The decision of the institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The Number of posts indicated in this advertisement is estimation only. Actual number of post may vary at the time of recruitment.
- No TA/DA would be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Please note that canvassing/bribing in any form will be a disqualification and would lead to cancellation of candidature.