ANM Vacancy 2022: Central, State Government Institutions invited applications from Individuals possessing Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) qualifications across India regularly. We have collected all the ANM Govt Jobs notifications and listed as below.You must be wondering Whether ANM has good scope in Govt Sector. But is a fact, you also have enormous opportunities equally in government and private sector. So utilize the below ANM Jobs opportunities and make your dream come true.
Latest Govt ANM Vacancy 2022
- CMHO Gaurela Recruitment 2021- Apply for 25 Nursing Officer, ANM Vacancies Right Now (Last Date 20-11-2021)
- CMHO Bastar Recruitment 2021, Apply for 33 Staff Nurse, ANM Vacancies Right Now (Last Date 15-11-2021)
- DHS Dhanbad Recruitment 2021, Apply for 39 Staff Nurse, ANM Vacancies Right Now(Last Date :13-11-2021)
- CMHO Surajpur Walk in Interview 2021 for 44 Nursing Officer, ANM Vacancies (Last Date: 09-11-2021)
- DHS Samba Recruitment 2021, Apply for 15 Staff Nurse, ANM Jobs Right Now (Last Date: 30-10-2021)
Designations for ANM
- Auxiliary Nurse
- Nursing Assistant
- ASHA etc
ANM Nursing Salary
ANM salary Ranges from Rs.20, 000-Rs.25, 000 per month in regular services.
Organizations offering ANM Govt Jobs
- Public Sector Undertakings (SAIL, GAIL, IOCL, Mazagon Dock Limited, ONGC etc)
- ICMR - NIE, NIIH, VCRC, NIV etc (In research projects)
- National Health Mission
- District Health & Family Welfare Society
Nursing Council Registration
It is an important criterion to register in respective State Nursing Council. Also you should possess valid registration certificate at the time of applying.
ANM will be recruited through competitive written examination or through weightage mark basis.
Area of Scope
- School Health Services
- Mobile Medical Units
- Community Services
- Home Care Services
ANM Job Descriptions
- Vital Signs monitoring
- Basic Nursing Care
- Attending Rounds
- Monitoring of patients
- Wound dressing
- Parental Drug Administration etc
ANM Full Form, Course Details
It is a two year certificate programme which provides knowledge about basic nursing interventions and care of patients.
Individuals who have Completed 12th standard or Higher Secondary or its equivalent are eligible to study ANM Course.
INC Recognized Institutes
Individuals must be careful to choose the institute for studying ANM Course. Because there are many fake courses in the name of nursing assistant, Diploma Nursing Assistant. You should undergo ANM Course from Indian Nursing Council Recognized institutes. Then only can apply any Job Recruitments. Also you can find in many govt jobs notifications; employer would have mentioned academic qualifications must have been obtained from INC Recognized Institutes.
What are the subjects included in ANM Course?
- Nursing Foundation
- Basic Anatomy & Physiology
- Medical Surgical Nursing,
- Community Health Nursing,
- Maternal Health Nursing,
- Child Health Nursing
- Basic Psychiatric Nursing