Allahabad University Recruitment 2021: Allahabad University has published a recruitment notification for various non teaching posts on regular basis on 24-09-2021. There is a vacancy for Senior Nursing Officer (Female) posts in Allahabad University Recruitment 2021. Individuals possessing B.Sc Nursing/GNM qualifications are eligible to apply for Allahabad University Recruitment 2021. Nurses should not miss this opportunity as it a central govt nursing job. In this page we have provided you details about age limit, vacancy, educational qualifications, salary, application and selection method of Allahabad University Recruitment 2021. All hopefuls must read the below information and apply care fully for the senior nursing officer vacancy.
Allahabad University Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||Allahabad University|
|Name of the Post||Senior Nursing Officer|
|Nature of Appointment||Permanent Basis|
|Salary||Level 06 of VII CPC|
|Method of Recruitment||Written Test/Skill Test|
|Job Location||Pragyaraj (Allahabad), Uttar Pradesh|
Allahabad Senior Nursing Officer Recruitmentt 2021 Eligibility
Candidates between 18-35 years can apply for this job
- Nurses who possess GNM/B.Sc Nursing Qualification can apply.
- He/She must have registered in State/Indian Nursing Council and must possess valid registration certificate
- 02 years clinical experience is required
Allahabad University Recruitment Application Form 2021 for Senior Nursing Officer
Mode of Application
Candidates should apply online through official site.
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official site of Allahabad University
- Now the home page will display on your screen
- Select Careers Page in front page
- Find and download Official notification
- Confirm your eligibility to apply
- Enter the details using online application link the pay the required fee.
- Complete and submit the application before last date
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use
|Official Website||Allahabad University|
|Application link||Apply online|
|Starting Date to Apply||24-09-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||23-10-2021|