AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer Results 2020 is live now. All india institute of medical sciences Rishikesh had invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Nursing Officer Group-B. The total vacancies are 372. The salary for this post is Rs. 9300-34800with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-[Level 7as per 7th CPC (Rs.44900-142400)] many interested nurses took the written examination on 23-01-2020 around india. The examination was a Computer Based Test (CBT). The candidates were eagerly waiting for the results and it is published now.
Before seeing results let us see some quick facts about the examination.
Vacancies and Reservation
|BACKLOG||118||99||40||11||29||As Per DoPT Rules|
|VACANCY||32||20||11||5||7||As Per DoPT Rules|
|TOTAL||150||119||51||16||36||As Per DoPT Rules|
AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer Results 2020
Here are the important instructions given along with the results
1. The cut off percentage of selected candidates are as follows
|S.No||Category||Qualifying Percentage||Cut Off Percentage Selected Candidates|
2. The tie cases were resolvedusing date of Birth. However, even after, the tie cases were not resolved then the following formula was adopted to resolve the pending tie cases.(i)If the marks and date of birth of the candidate was same, then the candidate who had less negative marks wasplaced above the candidate with more negative marks.
3. The individual percentage marks of all the candidates who have appeared in the above-mentioned Examination is available on the website i.e. www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in. Please note inclusion in the list cannot be claimed as right to employment to the post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II).
4. All reserved category candidates,who qualified in the merit for UR vacancy, were treated as UR provided any relaxation, as applicable for the particular category,was not claimed.
5. This result is provisional subject to fulfillment of the eligibility conditions as laid down in the advertisement.
6. The appointment of the provisionally selected candidate will be strictly subject to verification of eligibility criteria, all original certificates / documents and Bio metric of the candidate.
7. The candidature of category candidate shall be as per Govt. of India rules.
8. For any further query related to this result please contact:Email –email@example.comContact No. 0135-2462953