AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2020
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna is an apex institution established by Government of India. It provides tertiary care to the public at free cost. Nursing officers jobs in AIIMS institutions are an iconic choices of Indian Nurses. Periodically AIIMS Patna recruits Nurses for the post of Nursing Officer Vacancies. likewise, recently it has invited applications from the eligible indian nurses for the post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II). The details of the information is as follows.
Name of the Post : Nursing Officer (Grade-II)
Number of Vacancies : 206
Reservation: UR-86, EWS-20, OBC-54, SC-36, ST-15
Age Limit: 21-30 years. Age Relaxation Apply as per the existing Central Government Norms*
- B.Sc in Nursing/ B.Sc (Hons) Nursing (or)
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with Two years clinical experience after the qualification in minimum of 50 bedded hospital.
- All the candidates should have registered in State/Indian Nursing Council and must have valid registration certificate.
Salary: Rs.44,900 - Rs.01,42,400/- (Level 7 in the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC), Rs.9300-34800 with GP -4, 600/-
Application Mode: On-Line Mode
- General/OBC- Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/EWS- Rs.1200/-
- PWD/Ex-service man- Exempted
Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test/Written Test (depending on the administrative decision)
Whether will there be any Skill Test?
Yes. There will be skill Test after the written Test. But it is a qualifying test. The candidates has to score 50% to be qualified and it is mandatory to qualify. This will not be calculated for deciding merit of the candidates.
Distribution of Questions Subject Wise
- Anatomy and Physiology- 20 Marks
- Microbiology- 10 Marks
- Sociology- 10 Marks
- Nursing Foundations- 40 Marks
- Community Health Nursing -I- 10 Marks
- Nutrition- 10 Marks
- Medical Surgical Nursing- 40 Marks
- Psychiatric Nursing- 10 Marks
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing - 40 Marks
- Pediatric Nursing- 10 Marks
Total Duration: 03 Hours
Date of examination: 23-02-2020. Will be conducted in all major cities of india.
Last Date to Apply: 12-02-2020