- 1 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment for Nursing Superintendent Details
- 2 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Superintendent Recruitment Eligibility
- 3 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Superintendent Application details
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment for Nursing Superintendent Vacancies on Deputation basis: AIIMS Bhubaneswar has officially released a notification for deputation vacancies for the post of Nursing Superintendent. This recruitment is common for Bhubaneswar and Guwahati AIIMS. Officials/Officers from the Central/State Government/UT can apply for this post.
We have given the important points of recruitment for your easy understanding.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment for Nursing Superintendent Details
Name of the post
Number of Vacancies
Nature of Appointment
Deputation basis for three years. But extendable upto 7 years as per DoPT guidelines.
Level-11 as per 7th CPC(Rs.67,700-20,8700)
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Superintendent Recruitment Eligibility
1. Officers of the State/Central Government or Statutory/Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts.
2. Deputy/Assistant Nursing Superintendent with 5 years regular service in the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
3. The eligible candidates will be selected as per the guideline of DoPT guidelines.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Superintendent Application details
Mode of Application
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Superintendent Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Find the Recruitment tab and move to Recruitment Page
- Download the Official Notification and Read it Carefully
- Application Form is in Last Pages of Official Notification.
- Fill the Application carefully and attach needed documents
- Take Two copies of Filled application, needed documents.
- Submit the Application form to the official Address
Address to Submit the Application Forms
Assistant Administrative Officer,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
At-Sijua, Post- Dumuduma,
Patrapada, Bhubaneswar -751019
Important Notice: Application Forms must be submitted through the proper channel
Last Date to Submit Application: 22-06-2020 before 5pm