ACTREC Recruitment 2022: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Cancer has decided to fill up permanent Nurse Jobs. ACTREC has released a job notification for 49 Nurse vacancies on regular basis. ACTREC is an institution under Tata Memorial centre. Since TMC ACTREC is a central government institution candidates all over india can apply for ACTREC. Individuals possessing GNM, B.Sc Nursing qualifications must utilize ACTREC Recruitment 2022.
To facilitate your application process, we have provided important details found ACTREC Recruitment 2022 notification.It includes vacancies, age limit, educational qualifications, salary, application and selection process etc. Aspirants must refer below information and apply correctly.
ACTREC Recruitment 2022 for 49 Nurse A Job Vacancies
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Educational in Cancer, Tata Memorial Centre, Navi Mumbai
Post Name & Vacancy
- Nurse Female A- 44 (UR-08, OBC-05, SC-05, ST-10, PWD-03, EWS-13)
- Nurse- 05 (UR-01, OBC-01, EWS-03)
Nature of Appointment
Recruited Nurses will be appointed on regular basis
Upper age limit is 30 years. However age relaxations apply according to norms.
- Individuals should have completed GNM or B.Sc Nursing
- Must have registered state nursing council & must possess valid registration certificate
- One year clinical experience is must
Individuals will receive Monthly Remuneration as per level 07 of VIIth CPC - Rs.44,900.
Method of Selection
Selection will be based on written test/skill test
ACTREC Nurse A Application Forms 2022
Mode of Application
Individuals should submit Applications online through official site.
As per ACTREC decisions you should pay application fee.
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official website ACTREC
- Select careers page in menu
- Find & Download the official notification
- After Confirming eligibility, Fill up the online application form carefully
- Pay application fee & upload required documents
- Submit the application before last date
- Take two Xerox copies of submitted documents for future use.
|Logon the Official Site||ACTREC|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Click Here to Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Starting Date to Apply||09-02-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||08-03-2022|