ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2021: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer, Mumbai (under Tata Memorial Centre) has invited application from eligible indian nationals for the post of Nurse-A. All Central Govt Jobs seeking Nurses must utilize this ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2021. GNM and B.Sc Nursing qualified Nurses are eligible to apply for this recruitment. We have given important details about age limit, educational qualification, salary, application and selection methods of ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2021. All Hopefuls must read the below information carefully and submit applications till 12-11-2021.
ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2021 for Nurse A Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||ACTREC Mumbai (under TMC)|
|Name of the Post||Nurse- A|
|Vacancies||Total-02 (OBC-01, ST-01)|
|Nature of Appointment||Permanent Basis|
|Method of Recruitment||Written Test/Interview|
ACTREC Mumbai Nurse A Eligibility 2021
Nurses should below 30 years as on 12-11-2021 can apply.
- Nurses should have obtained Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery, B.Sc Nursing from a recognized institution. One year experience in 50 bedded hospital is required
- He/She must have registered in State Nursing Council and must possess valid registration certificate at the time of applying.
ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2021 for Nurse A Application Details
Mode of Application
Candidates should apply online
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official site of ACTREC Mumbai
- On the Home page, select Jobs option
- Find and download Permanent Non-Medical Posts Recruitment Official notification
- Confirm your eligibility to apply
- Enter the details using online application link the pay the required fee.
- Complete and submit the application before last date
- Take two copies of submitted application for future use
|Application link||Apply online|
|Starting Date to Apply||13-10-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||12-11-2021|