Nursing Tutor Vacancy: Individuals possessing B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing qualifications can find Nursing Tutor Vacancy in Government Nursing colleges. There many apex medical and research institutions across India which has college of nursing facilities attached with it. All Come under concerned Health department under ministry of health. Indian Nurse Today have collected latest Govt Nursing Tutor Vacancy from medical across India and listed it below. Aspiring Graduate Nurses must utilize these nursing tutor vacancy notifications to bring their dreams to come true.
Facts about Nursing Tutor Recruitment
Academic Qualifications for Nursing Tutor Vacancies
- Individuals must have completed minimum Graduation in Nursing i.e. B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. M.Sc Nursing Qualified individuals also eligible to apply for the post.
- Nurses must have three year experience in teaching institutes
- He/She must have registered in State/India Nursing Council
- He/She must possess valid nursing council registration certificate at the time of applying.
- In Central Government Institutions, Age limit for Nursing Tutor Posts is 35 years. However age relaxations apply according to central government norms.
- In State Government college of nursing, age limit is set common at 37 years. This also differs according to the state government norms.
Major Institutions with College of Nursing Institutes
The following apex medical institutions has pioneered model of Nursing Colleges, Schools where Graduate Nurses are engaged for Nursing Tutor Jobs
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Delhi, Bibinagar, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar etc)
- ESI Medical Colleges (e.g. Gulbarga, Karnataka)
- LHMC Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences and more.
Salary of Nursing Tutor Posts
Generally Nursing Tutors are paid very decent salary to compare with private sectors. They have annual increments, DA allowances, Nursing Allowances and Medical Insurance coverage etc.
Nursing Tutor Salary at AIIMS College of Nursing is Level-10 in the Pay Matrix of the 7th CPC (Rs.56, 100- 1, 77,500/-)
Whether Nursing Tutor post has other designations?
Yes. They include
- Sister Tutor
- Clinical Instructor etc.
Selection Methods of Nursing Tutors
It is based on their performance of written test/Interview. Individuals with good academic records always have good scope.
Scheme of Nursing Tutor Exam
Duration: 2 Hours (120 minutes)
100 MCQs of 100 marks (Total) with four alternatives for each question.
1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The examination is only for shortlisting the candidates for the personal
Interview. The details of shortlisting procedure are being notified separately. The dates for the personal interview will be notified later after the examination.